ADVERTISEMENT

Disturbing Gesture Between Stoops and Coen

Nov 11, 2014
There was a point in First Half where the camera showed Coen frantically pointing to a play on his sheet to Coach Stoops and Stoops looked at it and nodded his head 'Yes".

If you ever had any doubt that Coach Stoops holds back the Offense that right there erases it....

He has held back the Offense from Day ONE.

Eddie Gran just cared about keeping his job so he always let Stoops make the call/gameplan.

Stoops is the reason the offense can never turn the corner and be explosive.

You cannot play that way unless you are getting 5 star recruits every year like UGA.

Even then, you will probably lose in modern day football.

There was a point in First Half where the camera showed Coen frantically pointing to a play on his sheet to Coach Stoops and Stoops looked at it and nodded his head 'Yes".

If you ever had any doubt that Coach Stoops holds back the Offense that right there erases it....

Eddie Gran just cared about keeping his job so he always let Stoops make the call/gameplan.

You cannot play that way unless you are getting 5 star recruits every year like UGA.

You are the only thing that’s disturbing.

You could tell the people on this board the sky is blue and the grass is green and they’d still argue. It was caught on camera what’s going on and they still won’t admit it.

Reactions: UKWinsAgainYep
You could tell the people on this board the sky is blue and the grass is green and they’d still argue. It was caught on camera what’s going on and they still won’t admit it.
Sorry you had to wait two weeks to make another negative post.

Reactions: The-Hack

Man, you're a loser.

You are a Stoops hater through and through. You were part of the crowd that, and I totally concede was not uncommon, who thought that Stoops was not the answer. It was not uncommon to have hated stoops from the beginning and were calling for his head in a frenzy until 2016 and the Miss State miracle kick.

Clearly that was the wrong sentiment, yet your ass is so incredibly stubborn. No matter what happens you can’t forget those years of 2014-16 where it was a 60-40 split in the fan base whether Stoops was the right coach. You chose wrong back then, and your sorry ass can’t accept that you were wrong. And that leads to the perpetually bad posts you make week in and week out.

@UKWinsAgainYep You’re a cancer on this board, and we would all be better off with you not posting most days.

Last edited:
I can read a post history. Do I need to pull up all your positive Florida game thread comments which was your last set of posts.
Instead of stalking me you creep, how about you admit I was right? What did I say that wasn’t correct?

Your Wrong. Coen was asking Stoops if it was 2 down territory

Reactions: satcheluk and ktbug
You have 0 idea what they were talking about. Literally 0. You saw 2 seconds of an interaction and are making your own conclusions about it. People just like to bitch

Watch the replay of game....I'm not reaching at all. It is clearly shown.

Coen has to get a play 'ok'd' by Stoops before he can call it in the First Half.

It is right there on the camera.
No it wasn't. It was a head coach who went to ask his OC what play he had called. That is all it showed.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
That you have been concentrating on basketball. Don't bother answering. Ignore is a nice feature.
Umm you quoted me. Please tell me what I’ve said that’s not true? Just cause you didn’t like what I said doesn’t make it false. Be a man and accept the facts

Reactions: UKWinsAgainYep
I don't think some of these losers know that Georgia does not have an equal in college football this year. Not even Alabama.
what is a 'loser' ? Your depth of insight is remarkable? You ever heard of 'sticks and stones' as a kid? still calling people losers as an adult?

What was the last book you read? Or do you spend your days on Twitter and watching Kardashian all day long from your trailer?

Reactions: BigBlue1992
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT