ADVERTISEMENT

Dilly

kyboy1998

All-SEC
Mar 20, 2006
He reminds me of a young Russ Smith. Undersized and gives you, “wow!” And “what the hell!” moments.

I know we are Kentucky fans and Russ was a bird, but they play similar to me at this age and Russ was a damn good college basketball player.

Reactions: BlueSince92
Once he shows improvement in defense and decision making skills....he is potentially a lotto pick. He does things at a speed that most humans are incapable of. The sky is the limit with this kid.

Reactions: FFWhite and chroix
Dilly keeps both teams in the game. Loved the first half, hated the under 4 minute part.

Reactions: Cats192
listen, I don't want to talk bad about the kid. But he plays perhaps the worst defense I have ever seen any of our freshmen play. Both in ability and decision making and his shot selection and decision making with the ball is not good. Do I think he could be great, absolutely, but please stop the Allen Iverson comparisons or any comparisons and let him be him, SMH

He’s a freshman. Gonna be ups and downs. When he’s down, he’ll be gutted like a cur dog on this board. When he’s up, he’s Michael Jordan. So it depends.

Reactions: chroix
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT