ADVERTISEMENT

Dillingham

Would Dillingham average 30 pts a game if he played 35 minutes ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rob can get red hot in a nano second. But, his propensity for fouling prevents him from playing 35 mins a game.

He’s learning that his offensive game creates easy baskets for other players. His shot making combined with improved passing is making him lethal.

I’m fine with his minutes because I want him available at end of games.

No, because he plays with so much energy, to play 35 min he would wear out and not be as effective.
But it’s irrelevant because he fouls too much to play 35 min many games. He has finished with 4-5 fouls in over 1/3 of his games this year, limiting his minutes. That doesn’t count a few other games where he limited his first half minutes with 2 quick fouls.

Foul trouble would keep him from averaging 35 minutes. Plus he's really streaky at this point and gets out of control pretty often.

Not sure about thirty, but with our defense we will go only go as far as Dillingham can take us. Also will add Mitchell looks like he is still hurting can't jump, slow to loose balls, short on shots needs more time to heal wasting minutes on him, on the plus side Wagner knocking down shots, Edwards playing much better, Reeves is playing much better if thats possible, Reeds all around play, all the bigs looking pretty good. We just have play like the first one to a hundred wins with our defense.

Personally,I do.
Trae Young played 35 mpg at Oklahoma and only averaged 27. He was also on a team where he had to be the scorer and was the only real option.

We have a ton of offensive options and don't need Dillingham to score 30 per night. If he was it would mean others weren't scoring and would be a net negative overall.

Reactions: FFWhite
Prob not , too many nights when someone else goes off , or he gets in foul trouble . Averaging 30 is too high .. maybe 24 .
Yeah look how many people average 30 a game in the NBA in a 48 minute game with way less foul calls overall, 6 total fouls, and higher scoring and pace.

I think their very similar players.

Both can make tough shots that you make you think “no way he just did that “ type stuff.
I said that before he got here, his game looks just like him and he finishes around the rim so creative and hard shots just like it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT