ADVERTISEMENT

Dillingham last night

He presses too much at times. Dude flat out loves the game, but sometimes he needs more of a serious work like mentality. Still trying to be a highlight show all the time and the longer he goes without having a couple highlights, the worse his play gets. He does take his play personally and I love that. He’s driven. He’s one of my favorites ever, but he has a little growing up to do.

I think he was frustrated by the officiating. He was getting bumped repeatedly with no call.

Hope he learned something. Welcome to the SEC.
I'd imagine most conferences have that issue lol. It's just that teams are adjusting and when the game slows down upstairs, people get to their spots a little quicker. Lol.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I think he was frustrated by the officiating. He was getting bumped repeatedly with no call.

Hope he learned something. Welcome to the SEC.
Got bumped out of bounds twice and had to throw the ball anywhere just to keep it in bounds and the refs never blew the whistle. Happened right in front of them and they stood there with Georgia on their mind. Ridiculous no calls.

With Reeves playing 37 minutes and cooking, Wagner playing 29 and having one of his better games, and Reed playing 25 - Dilly had a short leash. He will be fine. I think he might be the breakout guy at South Carolina.
I know Reeves was on fire last night, but I really get frustrated with cal. This team should be deep, and while Mitchell and Reeves should get the most minutes, they should not have to play that many minutes.
Mitchell didn't get as many minutes due to foul trouble in the first half, but previously he played 38-40 minutes a game.

Rob has to learn there are such things as a bad shot. The running threes and kicking that leg out while shooting is just bad.
Outside of that, he's fun to watch.

He shouldn't feel bad and we shouldn't either, he's going to have a big payday coming very soon.
Felt bad for him last night. Kinda got overlooked in all the Z excitement. I know he had an off game. Hated to see him on the bench looking so frustrated.

Keep your head up. He'll bounce back.

Fortunately or unfortunately, we will see good Dillingham and bad Dillingham and believe that will be the case all year. He is electric and be a huge spark plug but at times, can be out of control. I have noticed he and Sheppard have a tendency to leave their assignment on defense and try to make a play. Sometimes it pays off and sometimes they get burned.

Felt bad for him last night. Kinda got overlooked in all the Z excitement. I know he had an off game. Hated to see him on the bench looking so frustrated.

Keep your head up. He'll bounce back.
He will, couldn’t get anything to drop and kept turning it over. He will be fine but he definitely struggled.

Reactions: wccat2969
Man ole man that crew was garbage. Probably the most frustrating officiating game I can remember in a long time. I’ve seen some bad ones(most games are) but that was a different level. It felt like corruption it was so bad.
Just wait till we go to Auburn. It'll be a free throw contest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT