ADVERTISEMENT

Did anyone watch the WTVQ 36 sports Friday & saw what Jack Gohlke said?

Yeah, same guy had an avg performance in the next round....

We shoulda tried to have 2 peeps guarding him.......heck, you think somebody other than him woulda made those 3's like he did? Kinda doubt it. Risk putting 2 players on the 3 point shooter and win the game. or play just one guy on him and lose by double digits...?

Gohlke had enough practice leading up to this game, to make those shots without much effort.

Reeves coulda done better on him, and switching on screens may have stopped him somewhat.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Seriously, what player, especially one that is 25 years old, starts looking for the opposing coach (in the first half mind you) just to trash talk. Sounds a little silly to me. If he , in fact, said that, shows his low, low maturity level even as a 6th year student.

Seriously, what player, especially one that is 25 years old, starts looking for the opposing coach (in the first half mind you) just to trash talk. Sounds a little silly to me. If he , in fact, said that, shows his low, low maturity level even as a 6th year student.
Don’t disagree. Which makes what was left of our former HOF coach look even worse because he allowed it to happen.

Seriously, what player, especially one that is 25 years old, starts looking for the opposing coach (in the first ahalf mind you) just to trash talk. Sounds a little silly to me. If he , in fact, said that, shows his low, low maturity level even as a 6th year student.

No offense but a Calipari fan calling a 25 year old immature is rich dude. I’ve never seen a more immature millionaire adult in my life.

Not tryna get into a back n forth. Is what it is.

No offense but a Calipari fan calling a 25 year old immature is rich dude. I’ve never seen a more immature millionaire adult in my life.

Not tryna get into a back n forth. Is what it is.
Thanks for the intelligent input. You must think it normal for a player, during the first half, to try and trash talk the opposing coach, while the game is being played. If he even actually said that, he's lying. That is what it is. No offense but a Calipari hater makes up shit to say so why not run with something as idiotic as this.

What defense do you change? lol is this a parody account? Lead belly?

Might be the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard on this board.

What defense do you change lol.t

You CHANGE anything, you throw different looks, you mix it up, you TRY anything you can but then you’d have to understand that and dip sht Calipari doesn’t know what to do but sit there.
You yell Gooooooooooo! more often.

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueTrue75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT