ADVERTISEMENT

Dick Vitale tweet about Sarr, the NCAA, and Cal

Dick can be annoying and a slurper, but he’s always tried to be honest. I’ve always liked Dick. Hell, I love Dick. It’s not like the other announcers out there are any good. More Dick the better.

Dick.
If you're not used to Dick, Dick can be hard to get used to. Just enough Dick is ok, but sometimes Dick is just too much. Really just depends on how much you like Dick.

When it comes to Dick, sometimes all you need is the tip and not the whole thing.

Dick will grow on you.

giphy.gif

gotta love the retards in dicks twitter comments with the “cal is a convicted cheater 2 schools on probation and final fours vacated!1!1!1!1!1!”

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I like Dick too. He's a real wiener. I went to a cockfight once with him, Peter Johnson and Willy Wang but they wouldn’t let us in because we weren’t members. It was a shame; we really wanted to see those peckers fight. Instead we went to a concert. Tool opened for Third Eye Blind.

I like Dick too. He's a real wiener. I went to a cockfight once with him, Peter Johnson and Willy Wang but they wouldn’t let us in because we weren’t members. It was a shame; we really wanted to see those peckers fight. Instead we went to a concert. Tool opened for Third Eye Blind.
All jokes aside, Tool is my favorite new age rock band. Love me some Maynard James Keenan. Dude’s one hell of a singer and one of a kind, for sure.

Reactions: jrpross and wardlow
gotta love the retards in dicks twitter comments with the “cal is a convicted cheater 2 schools on probation and final fours vacated!1!1!1!1!1!”
Just showing their non educated, moronic views/opinions. Making claims without being first educated on the subject matter at hand, makes people look ignorant IMHO. Better to be thought of as a dumbass, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

My way of citing Abraham Lincoln’s famous quote. Is that still his quote or did “they” try to erase that part of history, too? “They’ll” probably attempt to erase him from every history book from present day, forward. Nothing would surprise me anymore. Not even a little. Talk about absurd. [eyeroll]

Dick can be annoying and a slurper, but he’s always tried to be honest. I’ve always liked Dick. Hell, I love Dick. It’s not like the other announcers out there are any good. More Dick the better.

Dick.
I took up for Vitale for so long but after so much of the Zion stuff came out and it’s clear as water he was paid between the cars, houses, voice recordings. Vitale on Twitter just says “The NCAA cleared him!” . Clown.

All jokes aside, Tool is my favorite new age rock band. Love me some Maynard James Keenan. Dude’s one hell of a singer and one of a kind, for sure.
Oh, Tool is incredible. Different time signatures, absolutely sick interplay between guitar & bass, super creative. Definitely one of my favorite modern rock bands too along with Queens of the Stone Age. It’s a shame, rock pretty much sucks nowadays. Led Zeppelin ain’t walking through that door...

If you're not used to Dick, Dick can be hard to get used to. Just enough Dick is ok, but sometimes Dick is just too much. Really just depends on how much you like Dick.
He said “Dick is too much” oh god I’m dying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT