ADVERTISEMENT

Desperate times...

FurdTerguson

Sophomore
Jan 9, 2009
...require desperate measures. Back in the 80s there was a wrestler named Bad News Harris. Jerry Lawler talked him into dressing up in a loincloth with moons and stars painted on him. Voila. Kamala, the Ugandan giant was born.

Does anyone know where DeMarcus Cousins or Jorts currently reside? Enes Kanter?

Diesel AKA Kevin Nash was once known as Oz. He'd come out dressed like a wizard and spin guys like a tornado.

We need a fresh gimmick.

Reactions: FurdTerguson
...require desperate measures. Back in the 80s there was a wrestler named Bad News Harris. Jerry Lawler talked him into dressing up in a loincloth with moons and stars painted on him. Voila. Kamala, the Ugandan giant was born.

Cousins is playing in the carribean somewhere? Puerto Rico maybe? I think Harrelson is in Japan where he’s been playing for the last 7 years. i don’t think Kanter is playing anywhere since the nba blacklisted him.

You mean Kamala wasn't really a Ugandan Giant? Man...my youth is shattered! ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT