ADVERTISEMENT

Deron Feldhaus Joins Mason County Men’s Basketball Coaching Staff

Get those relationships going and get into college.

unless he wants high school.

If I can ever land a professorship (I’m trying) there’s a few community colleges I want to try a dynasty build with. Like, nobody cares but I paid to hang out 5 championship banners in community hall, town of 14,000.

I’m a legend that no one knows about but these are my colors bitch.

Get those relationships going and get into college.

unless he wants high school.

If I can ever land a professorship (I’m trying) there’s a few community colleges I want to try a dynasty build with. Like, nobody cares but I paid to hang out 5 championship banners in community hall, town of 14,000.

I’m a legend that no one knows about but these are my colors bitch.
He may want to stay in high school coaching. His dad, Allen Sr. who played basketball and baseball at UK was a longtime HS coaching legend and his brother Allen Jr has been at Madison Central for a long time as well. His other brother Willie also coaches HS basketball.

To quote Matt Jones: Deron looks like he could still kick all our asses.

6ydzbv.jpg

"Fellas, gather round. Lesson one: Always guard the length-of-the-floor inbound pass. And when the ball is in the air, it's up for grabs. You don't have to let the guy who's the target of the pass have a free shot at it."

Last edited:
Don’t bash but I had no idea that’s what he looked like. I used to see him all the time at the ymca and even talked to him a few times. (moved to Mason in 2015 so im a transplant). He’s a big dude

I was at the game at Rupp Arena when one of the least talented teams in UK history beat top 5 LSU, with Shaq and Chris Jackson.

Despite giving up a half foot and 75 pounds, Deron Feldhaus guarded Shaq off and on during that game. BTW, we won.
No team in history will ever rival that one in terms of what they accomplished for the talent level of the team. Shows how great Monster Mash was as well. Took the luckiest shot ever and refs to beat Mashburn and walk ons.

To quote Matt Jones: Deron looks like he could still kick all our asses.

6ydzbv.jpg
His dad was Rupp’s enforcer on the teams he played. My dad told me a story about a Kentucky player (always thought it was Allen Felhaus) that ran a Tennessee player off the court that was roughing up a star Kentucky player. Anyone know more about this?

I was at the game at Rupp Arena when one of the least talented teams in UK history beat top 5 LSU, with Shaq and Chris Jackson.

Despite giving up a half foot and 75 pounds, Deron Feldhaus guarded Shaq off and on during that game. BTW, we won.
I was there . That was the loudest I’ve heard Rupp Arena .

Reactions: BlueBomb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT