ADVERTISEMENT

Deone Walker Mic'd Up

Love this. He seems like a good dude and is having fun.

The real frightening thing about this video is how he blew past the olineman on a couple of plays.
Don't forget Walker is one of the better DL in college football, hopefully UK won't see many like him. What I saw was #67 Paul Rodriquez held Walker but that's OK, have to practice holding in the Spring too. ;)

Also, looked as if #69 M Cox pushed Walker out of the play. Those things are hard to read, so many snaps and reps.

Love this. He seems like a good dude and is having fun.

The real frightening thing about this video is how he blew past the olineman on a couple of plays.

Frightening for the OL of UK opponents this fall?

or frightening for you as a UK fan because it may imply that the UK OL is still not up to snuff? The encouraging thing to me is he blew by a backup OG Rodriguez not a starter.

While I agree that it would be good to see the backups holding their own, there is still time to work on that. In the meantime, I think it’s reasonable to expect Horsey and Eli Cox at the OGs will help shore that up significantly since they will both be at spots they’ve produced very well previously.

Can you imagine him getting a lot stronger than he is now? And faster as a result? Whew! What a GD Monster!!!
By his own admission his problem last season was conditioning....could only go 3 or 4 plays, then he was blown up. Has said he is in much better stamina shape now to stay on.the field for a whole series.

Reactions: Tf2217
By his own admission his problem last season was conditioning....could only go 3 or 4 plays, then he was blown up. Has said he is in much better stamina shape now to stay on.the field for a whole series.
Yea that was it if he had one weakness. A much better conditioned walker is gonna be scary. Kid could play on any Dline in the country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT