ADVERTISEMENT

Delete

OP is talking about these wildcats

Ny5qcGc

Is an E8 possible? Yes, and not a huge stretch, but the ceiling, IMO. I do not think this team/Cal can weather a team riding high momentum or a savy coach. Our horses are good. It's the jockey that sucks. A Cal team is simply to easy to game plan for. I believe Cal is actually going to try his best, 100%. I just feel he's simply limited in his coaching. He can't fool another coach with surprises, and he can't adjust.

Beat guards since Maxey and Quickly. I agree with OP. You all really don’t know what an impact those refs had Friday. It was extreme.

In all seriousness though, Kentuckys shot at making any run is dependent on the draw. If they get any team that loves physically or any team with guards who can consistently beat you off the dribble Kentucky is going home

Reactions: yes_takeaside
Does the Gold Standard = Elite 8?

An Elite 8 appearance doesn’t mean a damn thing.
True enough. But it would represent an improvement for Cal's program. We want #9, but I think it is increasingly clear the game has passed Cal by and he no longer has the on floor coaching skills or insight to win championships, even with an elite roster. And, make no mistake, we currently have an elite roster. Despite his limitations as a coach, the man still recruits at a very high level.

Reactions: cornbreadnmilk
Knowing that we made a final four as an 8 seed....just makes this whole experience a pain for fans.

Im already looking forward to the turnover from the nba draft and a whole new season to cheer about.

Sweet 16! Then get punked and embarrassed by Houston or UConn in the annual Cal tourney bed shitting game that we all know is gonna happen at some point. With the exception of 2012, we've seen it every year for 15 years now. If it's UCONN, Cal and Hurley will will both get ejected and probably fight at midcourt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox2monk
In all seriousness though, Kentuckys shot at making any run is dependent on the draw. If they get any team that loves physically or any team with guards who can consistently beat you off the dribble Kentucky is going home
I think you’re right but I will say, if this team was coached, groomed, led by someone else, it would be different. This team was made for March and we have Captain Asshat leading the charge. See you next year.

Get the right draw and Kentucky can win it all. Get the right draw and play like garbage and its curtains. Get the wrong draw but shoot the lights out and Kentucky can win it all. Get the wrong draw and play mediocre and its curtains.

Everyone here can make a prediction and someone will be right. But nobody knows what will happen. What’s the point in gaslighting each other prior to the selection? Hell what’s the point in gaslighting people for having a different opinion? It’s a societal issue.

Reactions: Ky-troutbum
Oh be hopeful, learn from the past. History kind of repeat itself. Otherwise it’s rinse and repeat. Silly post dude.
He’s having one of his weird neutral middle ground moments. He’ll go far anti cal. Then try to claim middle ground. Or high ground, morally. Dunno man.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
It’s hard for the BBN to get optimistic going into the tournament. Cal has been here 15 years and only has 1 title to show for his time here and it’s got to the point he can’t even win the SEC tournament now. In no way shape or form should he still be sitting in that chair as Coach, Period!

Last edited:
It’s hard for the BBN to get optimistic going into the tournament. Cal has been here 15 years and only has 1 title to show for his time here and it’s got to point he can’t even win an SEC tournament now. In no way shape or form should he still be sitting in that chair as Coach, Period!
Can’t win the SEC tournament? He can’t even win a game in the SEC tournament!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT