ADVERTISEMENT

Defense

Cobb4uk

Junior
Gold Member
May 18, 2019
Benton, ky
The game against Gonzaga was a display of the WORST defense I believe I've ever seen a UK team play, period. I would be ashamed to put on a jersey with KENTUCKY on it after that display. Seem the name on the jersey means nothing anymore. Guess I'm old fashion, well I know I am, but even if the coaching is awful effort come from the individual, which I saw none of. Talent is great but if there's no heart there's going to be no gain. IMO the prenadonna spoiled NBA wan-a-bees can just move on and let the ones that to be here carry on.

Reactions: ukwild1234
The game against Gonzaga was a display of the WORST defense I believe I've ever seen a UK team play, period. I would be ashamed to put on a jersey with KENTUCKY on it after that display. Seem the name on the jersey means nothing anymore. Guess I'm old fashion, well I know I am, but even if the coaching is awful effort come from the individual, which I saw none of. Talent is great but if there's no heart there's going to be no gain. IMO the prenadonna spoiled NBA wan-a-bees can just move on and let the ones that to be here carry on.
To many future pros that don't do the basics. Sheppard, is the only on that makes steals and gets in passing lanes. Their defense and rebounding are the worst I have ever seen as a 50 plus year fan. The best example is they make teams that usually wither at Rupp the next version of the Denver Nuggets. Tenn, gets blown out at A and M and scores a 100 plus with the mildcats pathetic effort and defense incredibly sad and maddening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT