ADVERTISEMENT

DB Greedy Vance Jr. to visit Kentucky

Love his name . . . it matches his game!

And I thought his name was familiar: he used to be a Cardinal . . . and has obviously grown passed it . . . . 😀👍

Last edited:
Don’t know if we have the money for him. CB is primo money. A lot of competition with deep pockets. We need to go all in and see what happens.

USC may be running low of cash after the amount they promised JuJu Lewis, he wouldn't be the lowest paid QB in the NFL. So they may not be a player he
Don’t know if we have the money for him. CB is primo money. A lot of competition with deep pockets. We need to go all in and see what happens.
Yeah I know we have some good DBs and should be satisfied with what we have and be thankful and all but . . . screw that time to get Greedy!!!!

No one is ever satisfied, always trying to improve the roster. I don't know anything about this kid one way or the other. And it isn't being greedy, we are at 85 with the kids who have hit the portal this week, some of the folks who are suppose to know things are saying 2-4 more going to hit, maybe a starter or 2. So I expect us to go after ever how many it takes to keep the roster at 85.

No one is ever satisfied, always trying to improve the roster. I don't know anything about this kid one way or the other. And it isn't being greedy, we are at 85 with the kids who have hit the portal this week, some of the folks who are suppose to know things are saying 2-4 more going to hit, maybe a starter or 2. So I expect us to go after ever how many it takes to keep the roster at 85.
Just my attemp at humor :p Grump

Not a surprise but is a head scratcher why a defensive player would want to play for Riley.

They clearly have a great NIL program and many kids have that as a priority, and who is to say they shouldn't. But it's what USC is offering to kids now, 3 from Georgia committed there now and they are quick to say NIL is the main reason. Riley is going to have to start producing something besides big passing numbers soon. With their move to the Big, alone with Wash and Oregon, they are fighting to be a top 6 team in the Big. Don't think that is what USC had in mind when hiring him nor the boosters when buying him players. But more to what you are asking I can't remember a defensive player living up to his hype under Riley anywhere, it's almost like attending practice is optional.

Reactions: mrschwump
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT