ADVERTISEMENT

Day 2, Round 2 of the dreadful Covid

BillyJoeCat-fan

All-SEC
Gold Member
Dec 29, 2002
Lewisburg, KY
Well I woke up Friday morning feeling pretty rough, but not so much more that my normal 62+ year old day starts. As noon approached I started feeling worse and laid back down. Pretty much slept on and off the rest of the day and Friday night. My wife is a nurse and as she was getting ready to go to the hospital for her shift, she said "sounds like you got Covid again". Surely not I thought and I laid back down. A couple hours later feeling ever worse I texted to see if she would bring home a test. I found out we had several at the house to which I asked why didn't you tell me that and give me one before you went to work ?

Fast forward to after her 12 hour shift she comes home to administer the test. She seemed almost giddy to jab that thing halfway into my brains. A few minutes later she says oh yeah, you got it. As I said this is the second go round as I got it in January of 2021. I basically didn't even know I had it. This time thought it's not being as much fun. Really tight in the chest, stopped up head with headache and generally turkey feeling all over. Well the good thing is I should be back to the active roster before Shaedon Sharpe so I've got that going for me 😐. I would do some LOL's but it kinda hurts so I'll skip it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News