ADVERTISEMENT

Dating Apps for seniors

WTF are people in their late 60's actually looking for in the dating pool ? Someone who can apply Ben Gay evenly ? Mix denture cleaner properly ? Have good health insurance ? A place to live to save on rest home cost ? Shuffleboard partner or bridge partner? These are the real answers that need to be answered before finding that "perfect" soulmate. What is their main purpose they are seeking ? Maybe just look around at church, probably can find a good candidate there.

WTF are people in their late 60's actually looking for in the dating pool ? Someone who can apply Ben Gay evenly ? Mix denture cleaner properly ? Have good health insurance ? A place to live to save on rest home cost ? Shuffleboard partner or bridge partner? These are the real answers that need to be answered before finding that "perfect" soulmate. What is their main purpose they are seeking ? Maybe just look around at church, probably can find a good candidate there.
Funny. But seriously, from someone who will be late 60's in 12-15 years, I would think at that age you would be looking for a companion, someone you enjoy spending time with. Maybe not a best friend, but a friend, one that's not annoying. Someone to go on trips with, to do everyday stuff with. Hopefully at that age s*x is still a variable, probably less often than when younger, but couldn't be much less often than me and my Ex in our 20's-30's-40's (except when she was pregnant). But more important than s*x can be simple acts of affection, a hug, a kiss, holding hands, someone to hold.

Reactions: WayneDougan
I mean late 60s isn’t that old at all to me, no clue how badly you guys and your families age (white people age horribly FYI) it my dad is 87 and still very healthy. Lots of guys in their 70s I see at work still doing just fine.

Someone to gum to death?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT