ADVERTISEMENT

Darkest before the Dawn!

Apr 11, 2024
I know some fans are thinking the sky is falling right now. But remember, the thing that is going to push this thing forward is the fan support. I am old enough to remember Pitino's Bombinos. That team had no players when Pitino showed up except for a rag tag bunch of Kentucky kids who played for the uniform. Somehow they gutted it and willed that team to .500. It was one of the funnest seasons ever watching them win games they shouldn't. The thing that got the program back on solid ground quickly was unwavering fan support. This is a time for patience and support. We will be back much quicker than anticipated!

I know some fans are thinking the sky is falling right now. But remember, the thing that is going to push this thing forward is the fan support. I am old enough to remember Pitino's Bombinos. That team had no players when Pitino showed up except for a rag tag bunch of Kentucky kids who played for the uniform. Somehow they gutted it and willed that team to .500. It was one of the funnest seasons ever watching them win games they shouldn't. The thing that got the program back on solid ground quickly was unwavering fan support. This is a time for patience and support. We will be back much quicker than anticipated!
And the fact we had the greatest coach in the history of the game coaching them!

Reactions: NociHTTP
I don't think many people are really worried. Only hear it on this board, and I think the majority are trolls.

He's only been on the job two days and the assistants can't be announced until tomorrow at the earliest.

Still gonna be good.

Fans thinking the sky is falling are just plain idiots. But I don't think any fans actually do.

Reactions: NociHTTP
And they beat a real good LSU team.

Reactions: Billy_Mac
Not if you are just going to post dumb stuff.
I guess I didn't think saying we should keep showing as much support as possible when we don't have a roster yet was dumb stuff. Maybe I can run my posts by you before I post?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT