ADVERTISEMENT

Danny Masterson guilty on two counts in rape retrial

I didn't realize this even happened. I do my best to not pay too much attention to celebrities and LA.

That being said, he should stay in prison for life.

Reactions: michaeluk26
I know different states have different laws. And rape is a horrible crime, but not as bad as any crime harming children. These offenses happened 20 years ago, as did many of the Epstein list ones who we’ve been told are too long ago to prosecute. SMH. (I'm not saying he should have gotten off, but rather why are all these others on this list getting off)

Last edited:
What's frustrating is that in many cases, whether in Hollywood or in the business world, it becomes an open secret. I once watched a YT video of a small group of critics who were talking about the Weinstein fallout, and all but one said they'd heard stories about him for years. So if random critics know something is up with the guy, then everyone else in that world knows, but no one wants to be the lone accuser or go up against someone with more money, fame, and clout.

That 70s Show is now pretty dark with a rapist and the drug addicted sister who died.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT