ADVERTISEMENT

Dang. What happened?

Boyd94

Junior
Feb 16, 2022
I was at a Christmas party and didn't see the game. Just assumed we would win easily since we were 19 point favorites. What happened?

Couldn't hit a shot down the stretch and they didn't miss. We looked like shit today. Cal let White just cook everyone one on one and didn't really do anything to stop it.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Why isn’t this on Welch?

The CHC said he was coaching.

This was just an awful game.

Blame goes to everyone. I knew we should have kept checkerboards on the court.

I didn't see anything to blame Cal on. We were outshot and out toughed. Our defense and rebounding were terrible. Those are "want to" deals. We looked like a team that read all the press clippings up until this game. Bradshaw didn't play enough to say "Cal reverted back to his old ways". The effort wasn't there today. I hope yall don't kick your dogs or take it out on your family members. We will be fine.

Played completely different from how we have so far this year. Played two bigs and Edwards for a huge chunk in the first half. Tried to play 1980s high low garbage. Gave up on the three point shot

Played completely different from how we have so far this year. Played two bigs and Edwards for a huge chunk in the first half. Tried to play 1980s high low garbage. Gave up on the three point shot
Not just different, but worse , too. Many more TOs and shot like shit. Plus we have up several O rebounds we normally don’t. Not a well played game.

Played Edwards way to much he’s not a good player
Dillingham was wild and played terrible
Cal was Cal no adjustments

73 points? Did they just slow us down or could we just not hit shots? Crazy.
We didn’t play the same style for the most part. Some ppl will point to 29% from 3 but we were 33% and had only shot 14 3s before we started panic chunking late to finish 5/17. This is a team that should never shoot less than 25

I didn't see anything to blame Cal on. We were outshot and out toughed. Our defense and rebounding were terrible. Those are "want to" deals. We looked like a team that read all the press clippings up until this game. Bradshaw didn't play enough to say "Cal reverted back to his old ways". The effort wasn't there today. I hope yall don't kick your dogs or take it out on your family members. We will be fine.
Yes will be fine losing in the first round per usual lately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT