ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

finally came up; here you go
Screen-Shot-2017-02-07-at-9.54.59-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2017-02-07-at-9.55.14-PM.png

Any of you guys/gals ever use the Lexington Herald UK basketball forum when they existed? After the 2010 final 8 loss I was so depressed that my wife convinced me to join a social media group that shared my passion. I naturally thought the LH would be a good choice. I connected with a lot of great folks there but since they didn't have a moderator the trolls were rampant.

Cal said ball movement good in first half.

Cal said he would have had them put their panties on and practice for two hours tonight but NCAA won't let him. Says they'll practice three hours tomorrow and if someone can't practice then they won't go to Alabama.
It appears we play Bama at 1:00 EST / 12:00 Noon Saturday.

Go Cats!

Check up this morning. I like my doctor. We've never hung out and drank beer or anything but he seems like the kind of guy who would be a good candidate, plus if you get drunk and fall down, he could tell you if you broke something. One thing he does that I know about is fly. Not only does he fly though, he flies in a plane that he built himself. I wouldn't climb a ladder I had built myself let alone fly a plane.:boom::fire:

• Good Morning, D-League Wildcats.
  • 57º in Johns Creek. Overcast and gloomy. IFR today.
  • What was good last night?
    • Gabriel had his best game of the season.
    • Bam had 9 boards.
    • Willis had 7 boards.
    • Monk had a good offensive game. I'm not worried to death because he has had no rebounds in the last couple of games.
    • Fox had a good offensive game.
    • Briscoe was a bulldog as always.
    • Our FT shooting was good. Probably won the game.
  • What was bad?
    • Our defense was awful.
    • We had 14 turnovers. It wasn't 20, but it was not good.
    • Willis is in a shooting slump. He just has to shoot through it. That boy can shoot. Lately he never seems to be ready to shoot.
    • Bam was not good at all.
  • I've got my rig outside under our gazebo. Nice to be out here.
  • Mack Jones going.
  • 2nd mug of Dark Magic going.
  • You grillers try this the next time you have burgers. Half Ground Round and half Brisket. Put a serving spoon of mayonaise in your meat. Mix it well. Let me know how it was.
  • Be safe.
  • Be well.
  • Carry on.

Last edited:
Check up this morning. I like my doctor. We've never hung out and drank beer or anything but he seems like the kind of guy who would be a good candidate, plus if you get drunk and fall down, he could tell you if you broke something. One thing he does that I know about is fly. Not only does he fly though, he flies in a plane that he built himself. I wouldn't climb a ladder I had built myself let alone fly a plane.:boom::fire:
John Denver.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT