ADVERTISEMENT

Cronin an unbelievable Baby

nnsns.gif

That was a dumbass statement anyways. Somebody should've said "Longer than it takes UK or UL by themselves but not as fast as IU."

Reactions: LordEgg
That makes zero sense. Did he actually think before he said that?
Dude tallied up the losses for three schools and compared those losses to only his program and tried to sell it like he's pulled off some kind of feat.
Weird.

Last edited:
Wtf did that even have to do with his defense? And how does combining 3 other teams losses to his 1 team prove anything? Talk about little brother syndrome. Holy ish this guys a whack.

I've hated them since the stall game.
They always hire the biggest d**kheads for coaches. Tony Yates, the orchestrator of the infamous stall, leads the way with Cronin right there with him. I used to dislike Huggins but since his heart attack he seems to be changed somewhat plus Cal likes him. The stall game not only cost them a series with UK but I heard that they lost about $400K in revenue as a result.

Reactions: awf and Ugoff
The best part is that this year's team was supposed to be his best and the culmination of the last four years.

The fact that they didn't make it to the 2nd weekend means his seat is probably going to get a little warm.

Reactions: CatPhight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT