ADVERTISEMENT

Creed III

812scottj

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2014
Evansville, IN
I love the Rocky franchise, but Creed III is really bad. I realize Stallone separated himself from it, and I understand why. The first two Creed films were solid, but III is garbage

Reactions: christophero
I love the Rocky franchise, but Creed III is really bad. I realize Stallone separated himself from it, and I understand why. The first two Creed films were solid, but III is garbage
I lost interest on Rocky 5. The first 2 were great. 3 was pretty good. 4 was OK. 5 reached Marianas Trench level bad. Quite possibly the worst movie ever made.

I liked Creed. Creed 2 was okay, esp. the Dolph Lungren parts. But I don't think the guy who plays Creed is a very good actor. The actress who plays his wife is very good.

Loved the first Creed. Never saw the 2nd. No reason just never got around to it.

Rocky is one of the best films ever made. Rocky 2 is great but not quite as good.

After that they went downhill fast. I know people love 4 because he beats the Russian and single handedly brought down the Soviet Union, but watch it with someone young that doesn’t know much about the Cold War and see what they say.

5 is straight trash.

Rocky Balboa was solid. Not great but worth the time.

Reactions: chroix
The only one I skip is 5. Waiting to see if I agree on Creed 3 this upcoming weekend. Hard to imagine without Rocky in it at all, though

All the Rocky movies were good except 5. This includes the two Creed movies which were good as well. My favorite boxing movie of all time though is Cinderella Man.

• Love
Reactions: csrupp
Thanks. I liked the first two. Will out this one on hold.

So there's a fundamental difference between saying that you don't like something and calling something bad, or garbage. Would you care to share why you think Creed III is garbage?

Reactions: chroix
Hollywood keeps putting out the same crap over and over again. Can’t wait for Thor 6! Hulk 8!

All the Rocky movies were good except 5. This includes the two Creed movies which were good as well. My favorite boxing movie of all time though is Cinderella Man.
bill-murray-caddyshack.gif

Still haven't watched it but will at some point. Definitely like Michael b Jordan. Really liked the other creed movies.

Sounds like without Stallone, not enough to overcome them going to the well one too many times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT