ADVERTISEMENT

Credible Source Says UK Filed A Complaint With SEC Over The Foul Not Called Against Wheeler

I actually thought he was a bit late on the screen but didn't lean in. If anything they could have gotten him for moving. I don't think he was set.

He wasn’t set. And he did lean in. It may have been more to brace himself for the contact as much as anything else but he did it.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
Bourbon is definitely a UK fan. Not that he needs me to have his back.
Thanks! I appreciate it. We can disagree on things, but this newbie stating I’m not a UK fan or I have an anti-Cal agenda shows his lack of awareness. He’s just spouting off.

That was about as perfect a screen as a player could ever set. Wheeler had all day to react to it and Oscar had all day to warn him. Stuff like this makes our fan base look really bad. We had the edge in officiating all night, and we still have fans whining about the refs. Some of you just don’t have the ability to see anything from a neutral point of view.

Thanks! I appreciate it. We can disagree on things, but this newbie stating I’m not a UK fan or I have an anti-Cal agenda shows his lack of awareness. He’s just spouting off.
I don't need awareness of you. You just happened to have posted right there where I was quoting. If you don't have an anti Cal bias, then good on ya. But the fact remains that you do not understand the rule.

• Haha
Reactions: BourbonBalz
I don't need awareness of you. You just happened to have posted right there where I was quoting. If you don't have an anti Cal bias, then good on ya. But the fact remains that you do not understand the rule.
Apparently the officials disagree with you.

I know everything I need to know about you from your post immediately claiming I’m not a Kentucky fan and that I’m anti-Cal. That’s the type of claim someone makes when they have no argument. You don’t have a clue.
Yet you still cannot read. I lumped you in with the other people who don't know what they're talking about and most of them dislike Cal from their own words. You are nothing more than collateral damage. A throw away casualty.

• Haha
Reactions: BourbonBalz
Although I was unable to watch the game, (I was officiating a high school basketball game myself), I just watched a replay of the screen. By rule the screen was illegal.
When setting a blind screen or a screen against a moving opponent time and distance are a factor. There must be enough space for the guard to avoid the screen (normally 2 steps). This did not happen. Wheeler's teammates should have called out the screen. JMO

Reactions: gojvc
Yet you still cannot read. I lumped you in with the other people who don't know what they're talking about and most of them dislike Cal from their own words. You are nothing more than collateral damage. A throw away casualty.
Translation: I was just throwing shit at the wall to see what would stick.

Bilas clarified there was absolutely nothing wrong with the pick other than our guys not communicating so all is well. It’s our fault

@
@bookerfan66 @UK90 this is how fans of other teams talk in my book. The hatred for Cal has clouded people's judgements. Or maybe it's just the quest for getting likes and approval?

Umm, I like Wheeler. As a matter of fact I’ve been very vocal that we need more guys like Wheeler for, I don’t know, at least 5 years now. I was making the point that Wheeler as an upperclassman needs to be a little more aware and feel for screens. He just ran into it like a free Friday at the Freaky parlor.

Reactions: chroix
Last night I watched like 2min of the UT (& I think Ole Miss game). That PG for UT shot a 3 from well behind top of the key and made it as the defender jumped at him. Whistle, foul, 4-pt play. I rewatched the shot, and you could see a full foot of air between any part of the defender and the shooter, yet a foul was called.
Happens all the time in the sec.

This guy?

That’s a different guy, but the OP has a history of doing the same thing in Kentucky.

I’d to file a complaint with UK athletic department over lack of coaching by the 10 million dollar man. This is just as stupid as the "credible " source
this would be a credible complaint
if this investment involved your 401k, you would immediately look for a change

That’s a different guy, but the OP has a history of doing the same thing in Kentucky.
This ^. OP has quite the history. I don’t care to get into this thread right now but I can tell you the OP doesn’t have a clue and you can’t believe anything he says. Total BS.

Reactions: luv2hit63
@

Umm, I like Wheeler. As a matter of fact I’ve been very vocal that we need more guys like Wheeler for, I don’t know, at least 5 years now. I was making the point that Wheeler as an upperclassman needs to be a little more aware and feel for screens. He just ran into it like a free Friday at the Freaky parlor.
Seemed to me like your joke was in poor taste at the time but all good man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT