ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy how little interest and enthusiasm exists for todays game

If you can 't get up for this game, you're not really a Kentucky fan or you're wearing a toe tag lol. I'm not going to go into all that I see about the importance of this game, but 1 thing. And it happened with Vandy and I stated if it did it would be a blow out win and it was.

I know defense has been concentrated on this week and trying to get the players to buy into it. If we can start trending towards a better def efficiency, we've got a really good chance at number 9. I'ld say around 60% would do it with their offense. Today is a good measuring stick to see if the players are buying in.

Note: For those wanting Oates, bama doesn't play defense either.

Those mock drafts looking pretty salty for the Kentucky players. Must have quite a team down in Lexington this year.

Just because you claim to be doesn't make it true.
Half this board is rival fans posing as UK fans. Mods don't care. More clicks for the sites. Hell there is even mods with sock accounts.
That’s what posters say when a user has another team/state name as their profile.

Born and raised in Cynthiana (went to Harrison County), graduated from Butler, settled and raised family in Indy. Daughter at Iowa, son at Purdue. Grew up and remain a huge UK fan but moved away and gathered some additional allegiances in the Midwest.

Reactions: BigTyrone
That’s what posters say when a user has another team/state name as their profile.

Born and raised in Cynthiana (went to Harrison County), graduated from Butler, settled and raised family in Indy. Daughter at Iowa, son at Purdue. Grew up and remain a huge UK fan but moved away and gathered some additional allegiances in the Midwest.
No, that's what posters say when mods are caught making sock accounts.

The level of crybaby stupid, exhibited on this virtual cesspool is still astonishing! Get this thru your thick skulls. No AD is going to spend 35 million to fire a hall of fame coach, with his team in the top 25. Get use to it, or get gone.
We have one of the most explosive offenses in the country, and the bad defense is being worked on. If we become even a decent defensive team, a deep run is reasonable to expect.
We're not in the top 25 anymore, big boi. What you got to say now?

I
We're not in the top 25 anymore, big boi. What you got to say now?
I'm not psychic? My original point stands. All the crying on this board won't make anyone spend 35 million to fire Cal.
And don't read into this that I'm happy right now.

nah, we were there saturday. crowd was early and rupp was electric. the fans showed up 100% only to be disappointed again

Were you there? I get so tired of these types of posts. It was loud and we did our best to cheer on our CATS! I'll be in the lower bowl cheering my head off again today.
i was there, rupp was on fire. i think most of kind of these posts are from people who never actually go to games

Reactions: FinancialPlannerZac
I

I'm not psychic? My original point stands. All the crying on this board won't make anyone spend 35 million to fire Cal.
And don't read into this that I'm happy right now.
Tell us more about that deep run and how we should "get gone."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT