ADVERTISEMENT

Cows an idiot!

Rideordiewildcat

All-American
Jan 30, 2018
Louisville, Ky (Behind enemy lines)
Look I have been yelling for Z over Ugo all year and he outperformed him in less mins easily tonight, but that's not my main gripe. You have the 2 of the best 3 players on the team coming off the bench.

One, ok, spark plug, get it. But 2? 2 lottery picks comin off the bench behind zero lottery picks. Has this ever happened in the history of BB?

A shitty coach soils his depends again...

4F9icDE.png

Look I have been yelling for Z over Ugo all year and he outperformed him in less mins easily tonight, but that's not my main gripe. You have the 2 of the best 3 players on the team coming off the bench.

One, ok, spark plug, get it. But 2? 2 lottery picks comin off the bench behind zero lottery picks. Has this ever happened in the history of BB?
The man needs to be put out to pasture. It’s a big reason I actually want him run off before he chooses to be an ambassador. This guy will be a lead weight around our program infinitely if that happens

The man needs to be put out to pasture. It’s a big reason I actually want him run off before he chooses to be an ambassador. This guy will be a lead weight around our program infinitely if that happens
I'm embarrassed to say I fought for him even through the COVID season, all the way until the Saint Peter's loss and that broke me. I know that was probably too long for a lot of you, but I tried to stay true.

I'm awake now and have been for awhile. Anyone who isn't is lost in the blue mist forever.

I'm embarrassed to say I fought for him even through the COVID season, all the way until the Saint Peter's loss and that broke me. I know that was probably too long for a lot of you, but I tried to stay true.

I'm awake now and have been for awhile. Anyone who isn't is lost in the blue mist forever.
COVID season was like a bucket of freezing water but some fans are on fentenayl and failed to wake up well and uh the ultimate boss here barney I don’t know what he’s on but he needs to share so we can sleep through what’s left of Cals tenure

I rhink Cal loves the attention with all media saying he has 2 lottery picks coming off the bench. He loves that attention he gets from it.
He does love it! And it's like he fails to realize that it only adds to more and more ppl laughing at his ass because he can't even win a damn 1st round SEC game with 2 lottery picks coming off the bench.

I think things will get really ugly some day for Cal when ppl reflect back on his career and say that guy was a joke of a coach to not be able to get over the hump more than once with all that talent. It's already kicked in drive a little bit. And that is the one thing Cal don't won't no matter what he says or does. He can't stand to talk about how he vacated two FFs, or just anything negative he wants no part of the convo.

At some point I'd have to beg guys to stay for a 2nd yr until I got me another chip because I would not want to b remembered how he will be . He could get players to your school but he couldn't remember what they was there to do. It's almost like he can lead a camel to water but he can't make him swim or something like that lol.

I rhink Cal loves the attention with all media saying he has 2 lottery picks coming off the bench. He loves that attention he gets from it.
No question about it. He loves the fact that the media (he thinks) is saying "Coach Cal has built a program that has two lottery picks coming off the bench".

B
Bank on it. He'll continue pushing the kids toward the NBA even as an ambassador.

Reactions: Short-Dawg-69
Z didn't do much either tonight. Scored a basket or two, but got abused on the other end. We might have lost worse if Z had played more minutes. Who knows?

I did gasp a little when Cal partly blamed the loss on not playing zone much through the season!?!?!

Question about how concerned he is with Kentucky’s defense:

Yeah, we’ve been working on zone. We were good for a minute. You make a sub, one guy gives up two threes. Part of it, we hadn’t played it that much, but we were prepared to go to it if the guards kept getting downhill.

But you got to have Plan B in that thing. I think we do. Crazy thing was there were times we weren’t bad defensively. They just made, like, a tough shot.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT