ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Bam Adebayo. Replacing Embiid as a starter for the Eastern All-Stars

Shame these kids leave after one year hell the NBA revolving door under the CAL I can't remember half the kids that played here Kentucky has been sabotaged by the CAL

Still glad I have my UK ball. With his autograph and Monk and Fox. God, I loved that team! I still remember the feeling I had when Maye hit that shot.

My kids (who were 5 and a half and 2 and a half at the time) still refer to this as "the day that daddy threw his phone."
I think what makes it worse. Is that was 4 years of frustration cultivated in that shot. Lose in 2014, 2015, 2016 you're in a rebuild year and you lose to INDIANA. Then, you get back to the top and you lose to UNC on a Laettner-esque shot? Brutal.

Reactions: STL_Cat
Bam is a class individual and a great player. He deserves mentioning whenever he accomplishes something cool. Some don't care and that's fine, but being named an NBA ASG is still a huge honor even if it came by injury to another player. Well done, Bam.
I think it's absolutely great ! Bam, Fox, and Monk ... one of many teams that could have won it all -- except for CCC. Alas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT