ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats, Cats!

Congrats on a nice season Cat fans. Enjoy while you can. Stoops has done a good job of building a program. We will be back on top soon but its your moment now.

Another delusinal Cardinal Fan. That program has been stained forever and will NEVER reach the heights of the Orange Bowl again. NEVER.

Reactions: FHCat81
UGA should have been in the top four but that wasn't PC. My daughter is a UGA grad, works for UGA athletics but was at the Citrus Bowl as I raised her as a UK fan first.

She along with the rest of our family hope and expect a very talented team to crush UT this evening. We are rooting for your Dawgs.

Thanks for the shout out. What a great day to be a UK football fan!

We have always cheered SEC for the rest of the league before. It’s kind of nice seeing the other SEC fans doing it for us now.
I’ll have to admit, my “SEC loyalty” has severely diminished over the past few seasons, especially during the Calipari years. I finally got tired of seeing most UK fans online and in social media adamantly support our SEC football brethren all these years only for it not be reciprocated for UK in basketball.

But GermantownDawg, from what I can tell, has always returned the favor, and it’s greatly appreciated.

Thanks Germantown .... Should we expect any fake punts tonight ? ( sorry , but that decision was astounding)

Congrats on a nice season Cat fans. Enjoy while you can. Stoops has done a good job of building a program. We will be back on top soon but its your moment now.
On top of who, pole dancers? You guys have had nothing but fools gold being in non P5 football conferences since time began then, when you join one, (the weakest) you have to cheat to keep up. We own the overall heads up match ups and, have a better winning percentage in bowls.

Reactions: anon_q409idbs5m40a
I'm a total SEC homer , I'm pulling for the dawgs but they re totally sleep walking thru this game .

If GA loses this game, it reinforces the fact that ND deserved to be there in the eyes of many people just by being undefeated.
It's not true, but that is the unfortunate reality...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT