ADVERTISEMENT

Commonwealth Stadium beer map

sorry to bring in politics. but you may only be able to drink two. lol

I hope it $25 per beer to help UK raise money for the Athletics department.
Help pay and keep our assistant coaches.Help build the New Basketball Practice facility.
I could get behind say a few extra bucks, for some kind of small souvenir show casing our ride, in football. Got to give to receive 🤔

The “craft beer” is far from craft beer. That’s be a good spot to get some local breweries in there. Keep the yuengs and Stella but support some local breweries
That was the first thing I noticed, but they do have some craft beers at the “War Wagon.” Second thing I noticed is someone decided not to have an IPA in the house. At least have a pale ale.

Don’t really drink anymore but highly doubt they’re gonna bring TSA in and conduct full body searches.

Reactions: ktbug
That was the first thing I noticed, but they do have some craft beers at the “War Wagon.” Second thing I noticed is someone decided not to have an IPA in the house. At least have a pale ale.
Neon Beer Hug is a pale ale. I think the "Neon Big Hug" on the list might be a typo.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Don't think at these prices you've any worry thousands park themselves in line rotating all night long. The Bud Light booths ain't gonna draw any lines whatsoever.lol.

The "craft beer booth" phenomena has been an ongoing joke at every NFL, Baseball stadium for the last 10 yrs. Since the fad got big every corporate concession company slaps a "craft beer!" sign on a booth and only serve mass produced tame seltzers or ales.

Reactions: bluecoon1
The ideal, as a beer drinker who likes craft beer, would have been to have contracts with local breweries, rather than the big beer distributors. But, that is probably not where the big money lies.

Reactions: gojvc
OK and S Car are selling School Branded beers to raise money for NIL. 20% or close to that, in profits, is going to their NIL.

Let a local brewery make Cats beer for $12/6 pack and we could all fund the NIL while we watch the game.
Brilliant. Really.

Hope we don’t turn into Louisville. Half the stadium is in the concourse for most of the game. I’ll stick to airplane bottles of bourbon.
Big reason for that, imo, is the selling of hard booze at the Louisville games. Lines move a lot slower. I’ve never missed any action for a beer run there. But I tried to do a bourbon run once and said f—- it

Why not have a local brewery produce a beer called NIL, price it higher, that goes to the football coffers.
Why not have some Bud Light or Youngling regional manager just make that happen with better margins. There's nothing magical about local brews other than it would make less money.

Other than the state nil law may have prohibited gambling and booze.

Witness The Citrus from Country Boy is a great hazy IPA. Tastes a lot like the Homestyle from Bearded Isis which is one of my favorites. If you’re going to spend $10 on a beer at least let the ABV be worth it.

Reactions: jameslee32
I always get a good laugh when the good ole boys say they're drinking beer tonight and break out the Mich Ultra. 🤣🍻

Reactions: gojvc
I hope it $25 per beer to help UK raise money for the Athletics department.
Help pay and keep our assistant coaches.Help build the New Basketball Practice facility.
A price like that would dissuade most people from buying. Curious if anyone knows the general price point? I’m guessing $6-8 range.

Baseball sold Bud Light for 9 and Michelob Ultra for 10. I would guess both will be 10, the Youngling will will be 13. The Local stuff will be 15.

Reactions: know1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT