ADVERTISEMENT

Collins Moore?!?!?!

Jan 3, 2003
So, according to today's Huntsville Times, Collins Moore says he's committed to Ole Miss "for now". Seems they want him to greyshirt, he's not to crazy about the idea. Does UK still have a chance?

From what I've read, UK has told him they didn't have room for him. Seems there may be some grade issues as well from what I've ready.

I think we are banking on a commitment from Daryl Collins. i have read this a few places. Moore is ranked higher, but I guess the staff feels better about Collins.

Look at Collins offers apparently a lot of big schools coaches think highly of him just not the recruiting services. How is this guy not a 4 star with that kind of offer sheet.

It is especially telling to me that Bama offered Collins, I looked up their commit list the other day and the had 2, 3, and 2 four star commits besides him the past three years.

One reason I can see him switching to UK, Bama may also sign two five stars like Jones next year, MUCH better chance of playing at UK earlier----if he even ever got to play at Bama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT