ADVERTISEMENT

Cody Fueger

He's the "offensive coordinator" and "every 3rd scout defensively." I guess BYU's staff splits up scouting responsibilities. Said he watches a ton of film. That'll be a welcome change instead of hanging out at Ruby's bar like Chin and the titty clubs like Bruiser.

Interesting that Coach Pope splits up the scouting-I love that. Keeps the staff involved and when you delegate you can see your strengths and weaknesses of your own staff too. Very smart thing to do. Everyone has them too-not a shot at anyone as we all have areas we're better at than others.

You are being kind saying Bruiser "hung out" at titty clubs. He lived at them and could tell you what time "Sparkles, Feather, and TamKat" took the stage over any set the opponent ran or where a recruit was playing tonight.

Watching film!!!!!

happy-dance-icegif-6.gif

Looks like hes a solid player development coach and a offensive guru. Similar to what Hurley has at Uconn in Luke Murray. A young guy who will stay in the gym and run offense.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Interesting that Coach Pope splits up the scouting-I love that. Keeps the staff involved and when you delegate you can see your strengths and weaknesses of your own staff too. Very smart thing to do. Everyone has them too-not a shot at anyone as we all have areas we're better at than others.

You are being kind saying Bruiser "hung out" at titty clubs. He lived at them and could tell you what time "Sparkles, Feather, and TamKat" took the stage over any set the opponent ran or where a recruit was playing tonight.
And how do you know? 😉

Ralph

Who do you foresee as assistants?
How will he set up a staff in your opinion? Recruiters? Bench coach? Coordinators?
Is it difficult for a guy like Pope to bring in a great staff?
With the portal does that lessen the need for on site recruiters?

Looks like Mark has a system that he will recruit to and not collect various 5 stars. Guessing he might just look for a couple HS guys each year and rely on experience?

Is bruiser going with ccc

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT