ADVERTISEMENT

CMS said today, "I'm calling........"

I just want a little consistency with the disciplinary measures.

Last year, first game, Rodriguez fumbles on the goal line, and we dont see him again for at least a couple games.

Rose showboats on one of the worst plays I've ever seen, and proceeds to fumble on the goal line, continues to get carries throughout the game.

Just doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
I agree, but have you noticed even the great players on Bama's team etc doing the same thing? Even when the opponent is badly overmatched.

yes they all seem to do it. It just gives me the feeling that the bottom line it’s about me more than it’s about the team or winning and it’s in all sports to some extent. Give me some Lombardi-Halas-Ditka! lol

What about sideline leadership? When a player fails to score a TD due to showboating and is rewarded with the next two carries, that isn’t on the players.
Amen! AJ shouldn’t have sniffed the field the rest of that game after that stupid, selfish run.

Yeah, they should have cut one of his legs off so he couldn't do that again.

I will take a 70 yard run to the three yard line any day of the week. One reason Stoops and Co can recruit better than anyone has before is the way they treat their players. They let him know he let them down, and probably no one felt worse than he did about it. So, if Rod gets hurt should they just play a frosh from now on?

congrats on being the one person outside of the coaching staff defending the lack of discipline On our team. we are 0-2 heading for a 2 or at best 3 win season as a result of this pansy coaching style. He should have been pulled from the game and benched for at least a half. It’s not even debateable.

Is that you, someone was just asking about you. Hope you are doing well.
I'm hanging in there. First year since about 1971 I've gone without season tickets to UofL games. I'll be watching tonight. But this COVID-19 thing has dramatically changed our national perspective of sports and how we "provide" them. Even when we find "the cure" it is quite possible sports will never get back to where they were when it hit. JMO.

Peace

Reactions: jauk11
I'm hanging in there. First year since about 1971 I've gone without season tickets to UofL games. I'll be watching tonight. But this COVID-19 thing has dramatically changed our national perspective of sports and how we "provide" them. Even when we find "the cure" it is quite possible sports will never get back to where they were when it hit. JMO.

Peace

Good to see you back, take care, us old people need to be careful, especially if your recent problem might compound it.

And yes, I think sports has lost a lot of fans, especially Pro sports. But i had pretty much given up following the spoiled millionaires long ago. I think most of them spend more on their public image agent than they do helping the needy. Too many slums and ghettos for the wealth this country has. To rely on them for moral guidance or anything else really is something I am just not willing to do. Both them and the Hollywood elite.

Sorry about the old, just in reference to the virus, now I am old by almost any standard.

Last edited:
congrats on being the one person outside of the coaching staff defending the lack of discipline On our team. we are 0-2 heading for a 2 or at best 3 win season as a result of this pansy coaching style. He should have been pulled from the game and benched for at least a half. It’s not even debateable.

UK football is not for the faint of heart, proven for many years. I will bet the players love the way Stoops treats them, the kid made a big mistake that I am sure bothers him more than it does anyone on here. I bet the way the staff treats the players is one big reason our recruiting has improved, and our best class in decades hasn't even made any impact yet.

Three wins at best? I wish I could find a bet like that, maybe I will look for it.

Reactions: CGblue and The-Hack
it is quite possible sports will never get back to where they were when it hit. JMO.

Until the establishment of the SEC Network, I couldn’t get all Kentucky games live on TV.

I now watch my County high school live on YouTube, with announcers, etc.

The world is changing!!

Reactions: jauk11
Thot he could have benched him, but went with the positive approach. Like when a guy fumbles. You can sit him or give him the next carry.

Rose’s play was no worse than the subsequent play calls.

LostManShat is a team cancer I believe. I heard some chatter about him in the offseason that wasn't anything major but it showed me he's not 100% focused on football. Stoops said the other night something to the effect of them putting more physically gifted players on the field but were giving up the mentally superior players and I'm sure Joseph was one of the ones he was talking about.

UK football is not for the faint of heart, proven for many years. I will bet the players love the way Stoops treats them, the kid made a big mistake that I am sure bothers him more than it does anyone on here. I bet the way the staff treats the players is one big reason our recruiting has improved, and our best class in decades hasn't even made any impact yet.

Three wins at best? I wish I could find a bet like that, maybe I will look for it.

it’s right here. Name your amount your willing to go that we win at least 4. I already have a friendly bet with a friend for $100 we win only 2.

it’s right here. Name your amount your willing to go that we win at least 4. I already have a friendly bet with a friend for $100 we win only 2.

Sure thing, I bet people i don't know on the internet all the time. ANother stupid take. And I am only friends with real Wildcat fans.

Sure thing, I bet people i don't know on the internet all the time. ANother stupid take. And I am only friends with real Wildcat fans.
You wanted an outlet to put money on the cats winning 4 games, I gave you one. Sorry but unless your personal friend is a bookie, every wager you make is made someone you don’t know. I know it might be a hard concept for you to grasp but it’s possible to be fan and also realize we might not have the best team built for success. Looking good so far tonight so will see if this continues.

You wanted an outlet to put money on the cats winning 4 games, I gave you one. Sorry but unless your personal friend is a bookie, every wager you make is made someone you don’t know. I know it might be a hard concept for you to grasp but it’s possible to be fan and also realize we might not have the best team built for success. Looking good so far tonight so will see if this continues.

Let's see your books for the last two seasons, lol. Hell, we had a big time poster on here that had to change his name and go underground because he lost a bet. Who the hell do you think you are, a pathetic excuse for a fan?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT