ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson favored by 7

Marty Moore get down, you won the game with the INT, scoring a TD doesn't get us anything!!!!!
The funny thing about this, is I remember people saying "you can't expect someone to think in that situation to just go down." My response was "everyone in section 212 thought it and screamed it, why didn't he think it?" That was actually a really fun trip I took with my pops before he died. That was 30 years ago. I was 57 then and I'm 87 now. He was 79 then. We had a great time.

We already got revenge in '07 Music City Bowl. I was sitting around a ton of Clemson fans and they thought their crap didn't stink. It was glorious rubbing it in their noses. I loved that season. Man, if we could've only beaten Florida after knocking off LSU then maybe we wouldn't have had a major letdown at MSU.
That season we beat Florida State in the MCB. Beat Clemson in 2006, the year we sent UGA home crying!

Reactions: KYExtemper
How do you see this game playing out? Do we see the South Carolina version of the Cats or the UL version? I think this is a big game for the program(we have one of those every week don't we) I hope we come ready to play. The Clemson board seems to be taking us lightly

Cats cover easily if it stays there. I think we won outright but even if we lose it’s had to imagine them winning by 2 scores without us turning it over multiple times

Won't effect our game, but I wonder if any of our 24 class is practicing with our team for the bowl game? Noticed that UT has ten guys doing that. They practice and travel for the game but not play of course.

My response was "everyone in section 212 thought it and screamed it, why didn't he think it?"
The first game of the next season, our first game at home was against U of L. It would be our only win in 1994.

We led late, and picked the U of L quarterback off, with maybe 30 seconds to go.

The whole stadium chanted “geeetttt dooooowwwwnnnn,” and another UK player actually grabbed the DB with the ball, both going to their knees.

Reactions: grevey35
DraftKings now down to Clemson -4
I like the money line in this situation. Clemson had a disappointing season by their standards and have a ton of opt-outs, whereas we have guys that have every reason in the world to opt out but electing to play. Obviously this game means more to Kentucky then Clemson, and it just "feels" like a Kentucky win, especially coming off of a really solid game against UofL to end the regular season.

The funny thing about this, is I remember people saying "you can't expect someone to think in that situation to just go down." My response was "everyone in section 212 thought it and screamed it, why didn't he think it?" That was actually a really fun trip I took with my pops before he died. That was 30 years ago. I was 57 then and I'm 87 now. He was 79 then. We had a great time.
I was there and was one yelling that. But Marty Moore was a beast and great player, he was a tackling machine with an uncanny nose for the ball and would eat up ball carriers. Probably one of the most underrated great players in UK history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT