ADVERTISEMENT

Chrissie

Cancer treatment has come a long way. Stage 1 cancer carries a ~90% survival rate I think. She should be fine.

licensed-image
I didn’t even know he had ovaries.

Even if Everett was soft, Rome was really unprofessional. It wasn’t from asking questions, it was taunting like a child. I was always wondering why his audience was children, too
Think I’ve read Rome regrets that interview. Rome was so cocky then. I think a lot of it was an act but still a terrible thing to be remembered for

Even if Everett was soft, Rome was really unprofessional. It wasn’t from asking questions, it was taunting like a child. I was always wondering why his audience was children, too.
I’ve never really listened to him. I just know if another man called me a girls name I would probably laugh and say okay. Rome may say he regrets it now but at the time it was exactly what he wanted. Household name for sports fans after that.

Rome had some really good interviews of athletes (he would be the first to redundantly say so) on his radio show, but the idiot listeners who called the show were unbearable. If I caught an interview, it was good. Otherwise, the show sucked. Dudes living in their mother’s basement writing scripts for their calls just to be heard on the radio. 😆

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT