ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Top 100 College Players This Year

Keldon and PJ are way too low. Not to mention EJ, who’s not even listed.

You could make a case for Herro as well. These top 100 lists have become pure clickbait and/or uninformed nonsense.

The definites should be PJ, Travis, and Keldon Johnson.

The probablies are Herro, EJ, and IQ

The long shots are Green, Hagans, and Richards

But we could have 9 guys legitimately in the top 101 players in college hoops.

LOL Herro should be in the top 40 and KJ should be in the top 10. He is better then Reddish and Tre Jones would be the 4th- 5th best guard on UK this season yet they put his sorry ass in there LMAO. I would have KJ around 6-10 PJ around 15-25 , Herro between 30-40 and Travis between 50-60 . Quick and EJ maybe in the 80's . Hagans wouldn't be on there though .

PJ will be SEC POY IMO . KJ freshman of the year athough it will be a battle with the LSU big man .

Keldon going top 3 next year in the draft, he will be the best 2-way player in the nation. So yeah this list is bogus.

I just made it through the top 10. No need to worry about dumbass preseason lists like this one. KJ is a superstar this season, IQ is my choice for the player to be much better than expected (not unlike SGA).

Duke has 4, with three in the top 19
spweh.jpg

I don't know about anybody else's players, but I don't think anyone has a good gauge on our guy's ability. At least, they don't have them ranked the way that I see it. So, either I'm way off base on our guys talent level, or the national pundits are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT