ADVERTISEMENT

Cats at Tigers (2)

LSU re-takes the lead 3-2. Pitching change Williams coming in. Martin was really over throwing and flirting with disaster.

Williams was careful with Crews and got White to ground into a twin killing. Good job there

We have become the fly ball kings the last 2 weeks. That’s not a winning recipe for this team

Huge opportunity here. Bases loaded no outs. That last double play by UK was terrific.

Cats keep plugging away. 11-6 UK 1 out bases loaded. Tigers going to the pen again.

Fantastic chance to take a game that LSU was in control of. This would be HUGE!?!!!

Horrific coaching blunder here in the 7th. Hopefully doesn’t come back to bite us. 12-7 now. Tigers still batting.

We are absolutely doing everything you cannot do with a lead. 4 pitch walks, HBP, etc. Tigers bases loaded no outs bottom 8.

Reactions: Old_Red
This game was a strange one. I thought they had a chance, then I thought they'd lost it. Then I thought sure they had it in the bag. Then it looked like they had squandered their win. Then I was hopeful. Then that walk of the #9 hitter in the ninth and I just had that sinking feeling that has a lot of history behind it in SEC play for Kentucky. And just like that the game is over and I am thinking that somehow this is one of the best infields Kentucky has had in many years.

Helluva win boys.

Hopefully we get to play tomorrow but its suppose to be a monsoon in Baton Rouge

Reactions: SeanCain
If y'all ever get a chance to go to a game in Alex Box, do it! What a crazy environment. And the fans are nice and friendly. Just such an awesome night. Probably top 3 sports experience of my life, and I've been to World Series games, Olympics and World Cup games. From the tailgates before the game, to the stadium, to the fans, just incredible all the way around. And the WIN!!!

If y'all ever get a chance to go to a game in Alex Box, do it! What a crazy environment. And the fans are nice and friendly. Just such an awesome night. Probably top 3 sports experience of my life, and I've been to World Series games, Olympics and World Cup games. From the tailgates before the game, to the stadium, to the fans, just incredible all the way around. And the WIN!!!

I listened to the game and could tell it was a large crowd, box score says 11,650 attendance, wow, looked it up and LSU has led the US in baseball attendance 23 years in a row.

Reactions: SeanCain
Cruised by their message board (Tiger Rant). They are BIG mad. Mocking their HR celebration really set them off. Also reminds me of RR after a BB loss. Calling the players who made mistakes “Community College Players” in LSU uniforms.

Cruised by their message board (Tiger Rant). They are BIG mad. Mocking their HR celebration really set them off. Also reminds me of RR after a BB loss. Calling the players who made mistakes “Community College Players” in LSU uniforms.

It's wild that both games were blown open by botches by right fielders on routine plays. Both games may go very differently if those two plays are made.

Another guy over on House of Blue was commenting on the game thread from last night. Sounds like they are really upset . Oh well. The Cats seem to get under everyone’s skin this year.

Reactions: Basil Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT