ADVERTISEMENT

Cats already looking good for ‘25?

Jamal Mercer

All-American
Feb 7, 2008
Michigan
I will admit I am a Kentucky baseball fan, but it has been pretty casual up until the last few years. My brother-in-law who is avid Arkansas baseball fan, says that we already already have the number one transfer portal class for 2025.

I’ve seen nothing about any portal signings and for the most part, googling it isn’t helping.

Anyone seen any of this that my brother in law speaks of? Thanks

I need to update this. We got two more transfers that aren't listed, but it'll give a glimpse.

I need to update this. We got two more transfers that aren't listed, but it'll give a glimpse.

Thank you!

So if I’m reading all of that correctly, we are not doing as great in the transfer portal as my brother-in-law seems to believe. The Verdugo guy sounds nice for sure.

Thank you!

So if I’m reading all of that correctly, we are not doing as great in the transfer portal as my brother-in-law seems to believe. The Verdugo guy sounds nice for sure.
64 analytics has a huge transfer database and as of yesterday had Kentucky with the number 1 portal class.

Thank you!

We've gotten 4 or 5 guys I think. Still early in the process and I think we'll try to get a lot out of there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT