ADVERTISEMENT

Carr visiting this weekend

I believe this is his final season of eligibility, right? I like his game and hope we get him, but I'm also really hoping we get some guys with at least a couple years to play still. I would love as much continuity as possible going into year 2, when we can really get this thing rolling. Peja's son (3 years) and Otega Oweh from Oklahoma (2 years) are near the top of my list.

All the non patient fans is about to see what Pope is all about we will probably have close to a whole roster next week.
That is a little extreme or trying to set Pope up for failure. This roster if handled correctly could take another 2 to 3 weeks to identify the right pieces for the system. Now I think by the end of next week we could potentially be looking at having around 7 players committed.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
That is a little extreme or trying to set Pope up for failure. This roster if handled correctly could take another 2 to 3 weeks to identify the right pieces for the system. Now I think by the end of next week we could potentially be looking at having around 7 players committed.
I do understand that but it does seem like he’s pretty much pin pointed the players he wants. I could be wrong. I mean counting Saunders we should have 4 already might have another 5-6 by the end of the weekend from the sounds of it. That would be around 9-10 players with only about 3-4 more to add.

Reactions: BassProCat
Things getting a little bit out of control for us to keep up with.
Mark Pope be like:
aynepotter.gif

Everyone needs to be patient, Pope isn't just recruiting, he was also busy assembling an amazing coaching staff... now recruiting can get his full attention.

Reactions: delk4three
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT