• Flat

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Globe

Votes: 87 89.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 23 miles, Bill.

They would have us believe the ISS is at 249 miles. Whatever.

Look at this BS app that let's you know when the ISS is overhead.
Or this one for android.

Now that we've made our points, let's get these rubes to
go by sophisticated cameras/telescopes/binoculars that can be used to prove that you can see beyond what the horizon is supposed to be. Laser tests can be performed, cameras can be sent by amateur scientists into the clouds on balloons to take pictures for themselves to study... with these advancements the results are showing us that the earth is not round it's flat, period.
so we don't have to rely on these fake news findings of the ISS.

Bill, why do you post this but cry fish eye on the many other videos?

I sincerely wish that you had someone in your life who cared for you.

Because that is not a fish eye lens, no forced curves. Also, my wife, kids, parents, siblings, cousins, etc would all disagree. My wife vehemently. [winking]

You're repeating yourself Bill, and frankly, you've grown stale. Go find another board to bore to death with your ceaseless "look at me" crap. You haven't won any converts here, and you won't.

I hear Texas has a nice big board with a lot of folks on it.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
You're repeating yourself Bill, and frankly, you've grown stale. Go find another board to bore to death with your ceaseless "look at me" crap. You haven't won any converts here, and you won't.

I hear Texas has a nice big board with a lot of folks on it.

I'm not trying to win converts, I'm trying to inform. Don't open the tread if you don't like it, it's one thread of dozens on the front page.

Then why start the same thread on the Iowa board?
AAAAAND have one deleted from the Rutgers board?

eek.gif

Then why start the same thread on the Iowa board?

I spend most of my time over there because the Paddock has turned to crap over the years. Although my account got nuked by an SJW arsehole mod over there so, might have been a miscalculation on my part. :(

AAAAAND have one deleted from the Rutgers board?

I have traveled all over the Rivals universe, and I have started this topic on a few boards because I want to expose the truth to as many people as possible. Also, think of the prison scene in Batman Begins to figure out my other motivation.

I spend most of my time over there because the Paddock has turned to crap over the years. Although my account got nuked by an SJW arsehole mod over there so, might have been a miscalculation on my part. :(

I have traveled all over the Rivals universe, and I have started this topic on a few boards because I want to expose the truth to as many people as possible. Also, think of the prison scene in Batman Begins to figure out my other motivation.
So what was your account here before? You said it has turned to crap, but have only had an account here since March.

If small things on a large spherical surface cannot perceive a curvature because of relative size, then why the hell do your photos of a curvature prove that the curvature of the earth does in fact exist.

iu
Because small things can perceive and observe larger objects as they get further away. Simple concept, really. Only a simpleton wouldn't/refuse to understand it.

tenor.gif

Because small things can perceive and observe larger objects as they get further away. Simple concept, really. Only a simpleton wouldn't/refuse to understand it.

tenor.gif

Which is why I've been educating you on the fish eye lens effect and showing you video and pictures that have a standard lens. You know what both show when you know what to look for? NO CURVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT