ADVERTISEMENT

Cambridge U professor attends campus event naked to promote feminism .

Status
Not open for further replies.
She gots a Lena Dunham vibe goin -- and in no way is that anything of which to be proud.

stream_img.jpg

Reactions: mdlUK.1
I’m surprised that when she took her clothes off to protest Brexit, the PM and Parliament didn’t say “We give, just put them back on. We promise not to leave.”

Her motto is "My body, my choice." But if she really had a choice, would she pick that body?

Good grief . . . she's lucky to have a choice in the matter. Otherwise, all of England would force an abortion on that crazy wench - unfit to help mother a fallen baby robin.

Can just imagine how dreadful life will be one day for any offspring, if and when she does decide to reproduce. Making new friends when they start their key stages (British secondary) could be rough: "oy - you know, your mum really didn't want you? Seen this photo, have you?"

Wow. Hard pass
Yep it's trash. They love conspiracy theories. Were a big propagator of Pizzagate and used to have a section on their front page devoted solely to immigrant crime. [laughing]

I'd imagine a lot of their readers would love to live in the world of The Handmaid's Tale.

not really. If you do more than just glance you see that her right boob is almost twice the size as her left. grossly uneven.
I missed that and had to go back and take a second look. You are right. On my first click I wanted to get off as fast as possible which is not a good way to check out something.

But the right boob is well, a good start. Her baby must have sucked the life out of the other one.

One for grabbin’ one for mouthin’

much like that fine piece of art work that hag shared on her twitter page - the "Louise Bourgeois self portrait"? about 3 normal scrolls down with the mouse. damn thing is just whacked. would have made Larry Flint proud with a clever caption I suppose. I just can't stop looking at that f'king awful thing. How did it even happen? done in peptol-bismol with a q-tip? last thing was gender identity? but only after long and careful thought?

eff it . . . I made it my avatar. Never had one, never wanted one. but when I saw that hideous thing, well . . . now you people will just have to live with it. Aint it the weirdest thing you ever saw? damn.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT