ADVERTISEMENT

Cal’s built for March comment-well he’s trying to act like he didn’t mean it

So during the regular season. It’s enjoy the ride. It’s a process.

The Sec tourney doesn’t matter. Doesn’t help or hurt our seeding.

And now this one NCAA tourney game shouldn’t define the season.

Well what exactly do we hang our hat on Cal? Moron. Nothing matters. Don’t even bother playing.

I’ve disliked this man for several years.

Oh and how about a coach at Oakland who has been at the same school for 40 years preaching to his kids. This game matters. This is why we play. This is how you get remembered forever. Here? It doesn’t matter.

I hate Cal. Truly.

If he were the type of man to say and do the right things we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place. None of it's a surprise.

Reactions: Wonky
This team was 100% built for March. Things happen, they got beat by a team that got hot. Its win or lose one game. There is a reason the NBA plays a series as the best team typically wins a series. Flukes happen in one game series.
LOL

This team was 100% built for March. Things happen, they got beat by a team that got hot. Its win or lose one game. There is a reason the NBA plays a series as the best team typically wins a series. Flukes happen in one game series.
How does one even respond to such NONSENSE. It's not a "fluke" fella. We have had 1 NCAA win in the last 4 seasons. That's not a " fluke" that is POOR COACHING

It wasn’t defined by one game. He made a mess of the whole season. We should have played a 16 seed today. He should have started his best players.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
Watch Oakland lose their next tourney game....just a guess really. We played to lose.

Calipari...

iu

I'm being polite by not using an image of a 'real' Cal pie

Pressure has got him. This team was his best shot to turn it around and he knows it. No where else to go for answers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT