ADVERTISEMENT

Cal's latest series of PR stunts are as predictable as...

This is just stupid! That had been in the works for a while. You guys are pathetically embarrassing. Cal was not using anyone. Good grief!

They won't change their minds, they're just just spoiled children who are throwing a tantrum because their favorite show got cancelled

I have issues with Cal but this post/thread is showing the worst possible side of our fanbase. Good grief.

Reactions: Ed323232
It’s the usual suspects doing the negative posting. Always the same 5-10 posters.
rKWuDvA.png

Reactions: UKrazycat2
I chose to get up this morning and be happy. An 18 year olds decision doesn’t affect me like it does you.
Well that 63 yr old guy who chases the 18 yr olds around trying to get em to make decisions to come play for him better start getting them to make some better decisions or you gonna feel the effects when Cal gets run off like a surgeon making some incisions. Decisions or incisions??? You may not feel Affected but you’re def super stupid ass infected. It’s prob like aids.. sometimes it takes years before you know you got the disease man.

I hope Cal moves you and Bass out to California U and takes the Cal U job and y’all can run the system out there. Cal can Wash some new recruits feet while you and Bass have a pecker washing for Cal. Y’all will keep it clean I know that!!!

Geez
a Calipari inbounds play.

Sad, desperate, grasping, embarrassing.

UK used, players used, tornado victims used, Kyle Tucker used. All to try to save face.

Being a poor coach and losing is one thing... This is some next level ego stuff
You pessimistic fair weather fans make me sick. Bitch, whine, bitch. We don’t need fans like you. UL is looking for fans. Go join up with them.

Geez

You pessimistic fair weather fans make me sick. Bitch, whine, bitch. We don’t need fans like you. UL is looking for fans. Go join up with them.
Them damn fair weather recruits.. wonder if Kenny Payne will be signing any fair weather recruits over at UL?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT