ADVERTISEMENT

Cals in lexington today

Was that Cal? I couldn’t tell from that grainy video across the street. I mean it looked like the same street and a stroller but I would have liked an actual shot to prove it was him. Wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
Was that Cal? I couldn’t tell from that grainy video across the street. I mean it looked like the same street and a stroller but I would have liked an actual shot to prove it was him. Wouldn’t surprise me.
He waved back it was him

Still walking his dogs in that damn stroller lol

He’s probably recruiting all his former players to Arkansas.

I’d guess he’s even trying to sell the moon to Perry right now despite having publicly been of the ilk of not believing Perry was good enough to have playing time under him.

I bet he wants to rob the cupboards bare not even so he has more to work with but so that Pope has as little to work with as possible.

Because he’s already seen that the fan base is behind Pope in a way that he never had the fan base.

It does take time to move house
Even though I’m sure he’s hired packers and movers there are still personal things you don’t leave to someone else

Leave the man alone. He has moved on and so should we
He has to actually buy a home in Arkansas too. So there is that.

Reactions: Bkocats
He’s probably recruiting all his former players to Arkansas.

I’d guess he’s even trying to sell the moon to Perry right now despite having publicly been of the ilk of not believing Perry was good enough to have playing time under him.

I bet he wants to rob the cupboards bare not even so he has more to work with but so that Pope has as little to work with as possible.

Because he’s already seen that the fan base is behind Pope in a way that he never had the fan base.
He had the fanbase feeling the same about him at one point as well I promise you that.

We have a coach

He didn’t want to leave- and his wife was almost heartbroken.

Time to move toward letting it go and welcoming him back as a UK legend post retirement.

Because he is. And he did a lot of good for us including leaving and saving us from the stupidity of Mitch.

It does take time to move house
Even though I’m sure he’s hired packers and movers there are still personal things you don’t leave to someone else

Leave the man alone. He has moved on and so should we
People as rich as cow dont move house and even if he did he would have Ellen do it.

I 100% believe he regrets what he's done already. Just like Pitino, and a heck of a lot faster than Pitino.

There is no way you go from being what he was in this state during the 2010s to Arkansas and not think you made a huge mistake. Pope's grand slam press conference really probably just hammered that home. He got welcomed by like 100 people in Arkansas.

Time heals all wounds and he'll be welcomed back. If we can forgive Pitino, we can forgive Calipari.

Reactions: BradleyCrawford08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT