ADVERTISEMENT

Cals heart in right place but...

I'm scaring myself as I actually agreed with UMM on this one. I know about the building of confidence and all, I get that. But, I also felt it's a good moment in the game to put the guy on the line who will be shooting in a tight game so that he's been there before the real moment in a close game might come up. Probably being too serious, but that's the way I felt during the game when he sent Bam to the line. Nice move by Cal but would rather have seen Willis or Fox getting some practice shots in for that type of situation. OK, slaughter me now for agreeing with UMM this time.

I'm scaring myself as I actually agreed with UMM on this one. I know about the building of confidence and all, I get that. But, I also felt it's a good moment in the game to put the guy on the line who will be shooting in a tight game so that he's been there before the real moment in a close game might come up. Probably being too serious, but that's the way I felt during the game when he sent Bam to the line. Nice move by Cal but would rather have seen Willis or Fox getting some practice shots in for that type of situation. OK, slaughter me now for agreeing with UMM this time.
you will not be slaughtered because you admitted that you realize agreeing with umm would get you slaughtered. that little slice of reason already separates you lightyears from the realm of umm. we love you.

Agree with me more often...you may learn something...watch the freaking games..dont base your opinions on what people say on tv....here is what you should have learned tonight. Fox and Willis are 2 best players on the team...Briscoe is great finisher but cant run the team at all. BAM has long way to go and Monk loves to shoot

Agree with me more often...you may learn something...watch the freaking games..dont base your opinions on what people say on tv....here is what you should have learned tonight. Fox and Willis are 2 best players on the team...Briscoe is great finisher but cant run the team at all. BAM has long way to go and Monk loves to shoot

Good grief .

Funniest most irrelevant post so far this season.

Reactions: floatingyou
This is a silly thread. You're telling me Bam shooting the free throw bothered you enough to start a thread? We all know if the game was in doubt Bam wouldn't be shooting those. Since the game wasn't in doubt, what's the problem? If you get a monster like Bam confident, we're talking about a kid with insane upside. When Bam gets going on the court, which big man in college basketball can stop him? Cal knows what he is doing out there. Wait until we lose a game before you start crying.

I like clipper ships.
hqdefault.jpg

Doesn't bother me in that situation, you saw in his post game comments he did it for a moral boost since he spent so much time on the bench and keep his confidence high in that respect isn't the most stupid of ideas. In that case it should of been either him or Monk.

IT. IS. THE. FIRST. GAME.

Dude, do you ever pay attention to history? Cal used to let Boogie, Davis, T Jones, Orton or whomever was struggling at the line shoot technicals early in the season against cupcakes. When conference play rolls around, the best shooter(s) take them.

I swear I would bet umm goes to games and tries to get autographs of his favorite players while pushing 12 yr old out of the way to do so

And, there ya go, everything in my world is now back to normal with this post. I feel much better now, thanks for shaking back into reality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT