ADVERTISEMENT

Calling it Now Louisville will burn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fruits of cultural Marxism being pumped into our education system for the last 40+ years are starting to bloom. When you’re constantly told you’re oppressed and western civilization is to blame, what honestly is the expected result other than this?

The police killings were undoubtedly a tragedy and those responsible should and will be punished. But to act like there aren’t much more manipulative and malicious forces using this for other purposes is naive at best and evil at worst. Marxism is at our doors and I fear that enough of the country’s values have been too eroded to stand up to it.

You couldn’t be more ignorant. I have never and virtually no white person I know has ever had a gun pulled on me during a traffic stop but literally ever black male I know has had it happen to them. Just a coincidence I guess you think?
Fuzz black males.disproportionately commit violent crimes. It might save my life one day to profile and avoid contact.why? Because it could save my life. Doesnt mean i run around with a rebel flag on my truck

Profiling in general is a
A good thing . Know your surroundings

Reactions: Spica Orbit
While I'm here **** LMPD they are shooting rubber and pepper bullets at the news casters live. You think you're helping the situation by your non lethal force? Louisville blacks will go harder than any blacks in the nation outside of Atlanta. Louisville has been the most peaceful in protest. Louisville police have been the most forceful. That force will be met. I guarantee it. Once the white ppl stop giving a shit about the police they lose. I'll be surprised if downtown isn't lit up by tmmrw.

Long story short: These protesters will fight back. LMPD doesn't know what theyre getting into. LMPD is a corrupt police force. LMPD will reap what they sow and it won't be pretty. Tensions in Louisville are at an all time high and you can blame police. You're tempting a bunch of down south ppl to fight back? They're answer after seeing Minneapolis and Atlanta "F.u.c.k.i.n.g Bet"

I said what I said.

https://www.wave3.com/2020/05/29/lm...wave-news-reporter-during-louisville-protest/
---
Once you burn Louisville & Minneapolis to the ground, could you please move on & do the same to New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, Houston, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland & Seattle? I'll be pleased as Punch & so will Judy!

Reactions: Izzymandelbom
---
Once you burn Louisville & Minneapolis to the ground, could you please move on & do the same to New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, Houston, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland & Seattle? I'll be pleased as Punch & so will Judy!
Stop on the way to cincy and wash the soot off your car in lagrange by big o :) mention no peace get 2 bucks off any service

Reactions: Spica Orbit
Where did I say it was ok?

It’s what happens when injustice is repeated over and over. It’s what happens when you vilify the peaceful protesters. If one action doesn’t yield results then how can you be surprised when other actions are taken?

What was the Boston Tea Party? That was destruction of property and yet those people are heroes?

vilify the peaceful protesters..... I have not seen anyone do this, peaceful protest is a great American right. But when the criminals come out to cause chaos and destroy it takes away from the cause of a righteous protest.

These other actions you speak of, are simply evil satanic hate filled terrorists.

The Boston Tea Party was a political and mercantile protest, with NO violence or harm to anyone. Poor historical comparison.

Where did I say it was ok?

It’s what happens when injustice is repeated over and over. It’s what happens when you vilify the peaceful protesters. If one action doesn’t yield results then how can you be surprised when other actions are taken?

What was the Boston Tea Party? That was destruction of property and yet those people are heroes?

Whose property was that during the tea party?

Don’t think it was their neighbors mom and pops shop.

Don’t think it was their neighborhood target or any of the other businesses where tons of community jobs just got lost.

Don’t think it was friends and families small businesses they worked their whole effing lives to build and whose tax dollars likely many are living off of.

When you go back and read a history book where the tea party burned their own buildings and businesses down along with everything their community had worked it’s ass off to build over the years then you can post this ridiculous comparison.

If you can’t see the level of stupidity of burning down your own home and how’s there is nothing heroic about it then I don’t what to tell you.

Who’s property was that during the tea party?

Don’t think it was their neighborhood target or any of the other businesses where tons of community jobs just got lost.

Don’t think it was friends and families small businesses they worked their whole effing lives to build and whose tax dollars likely many are living off of.

When you go back and read a history book where the tea party burned their own buildings and businesses down along with everything their community had worked it’s ass off to build over the years then you can post this ridiculous comparison.

If you can’t see the level of stupidity of burning down your own home and how’s there is nothing heroic about it then I don’t what to tell you.
people on twitter would call you racist if you posted this....

Reactions: BlueRunner11
Who’s property was that during the tea party?

THIS!

Just show's the ignorance, and sometimes I think it's on purpose to persuade people who don't know actual history to give lies as facts.

The fruits of cultural Marxism being pumped into our education system for the last 40+ years are starting to bloom. When you’re constantly told you’re oppressed and western civilization is to blame, what honestly is the expected result other than this?

The police killings were undoubtedly a tragedy and those responsible should and will be punished. But to act like there aren’t much more manipulative and malicious forces using this for other purposes is naive at best and evil at worst. Marxism is at our doors and I fear that enough of the country’s values have been too eroded to stand up to it.
I think you’re looking a little too much into this. Plus the Watts Riots occurred more than 40 years ago. Try again.

According to Louisville major Ficher, most of the increase in protesters last night were bused in yesterday from places like Indy. He claims that these are the people who came to loot and cause damage. If correct, send George Soros and his ilk the bill.

According to Louisville major Ficher, most of the increase in protesters last night were bused in yesterday from places like Indy. He claims that these are the people who came to loot and cause damage. If correct, send George Soros and his ilk the bill.

If he wasn’t the world’s biggest pussy, he’d arrest a few of them, torture them until they talked, and figure out where the leadership comes from. Not hard.

Investigate and find out the individuals responsible for their being there and then drop the hammer on the organizers.

Reactions: DSmith21
If I’m a damaged Louisville business, I’m filing a lawsuit against Fisher and the LMPD ASAP. They made a conscious effort/decision to abandon protecting businesses and property the last 2 days. Now in the THIRD day, they intend to change tactics.

Liberal mayors.

Fisher sounds like Xi Jinping saying all coronavirus cases are from people coming into China from other countries.

Reactions: ukalum1988
You are easily one of the dumbest people on this board. But you try so hard to sound as smart as you think you are.

It doesn't surprise me that you would think that, but neither are true. I am neither the dumbest person on the Catpaw nor do I ever try to sound smarter than I am. I think what I think based on reasons I am willing to fully examine and articulate and I type how I type.

What is true however is that when your delusion is confronted with truth, you are angered and sling insults to compensate. You don't have to read what I type.

To me the Louisville situation is night and day from the Minneapolis killing. There you had an officer slowly choke a man to death in front of witnesses. Here in Louisville, it's about a man and woman who were shot when policed executed a controversial no knock warrant. When police kicked the door in, the resident thought it was a robbery and fired shots at the police. The police responded by firing back at the residents. Unfortunately, it was the unarmed girlfriend that was hit multiple times and died. It is tragic but more understandable. If you shoot at police while executing a warrant, how else should they respond. I also see it from the residents point of view. Someone kicks in your door and doesn't identify as the police, I would think it was a robbery and defend myself.

While I'm here **** LMPD they are shooting rubber and pepper bullets at the news casters live. You think you're helping the situation by your non lethal force? Louisville blacks will go harder than any blacks in the nation outside of Atlanta. Louisville has been the most peaceful in protest. Louisville police have been the most forceful. That force will be met. I guarantee it. Once the white ppl stop giving a shit about the police they lose. I'll be surprised if downtown isn't lit up by tmmrw.

Long story short: These protesters will fight back. LMPD doesn't know what theyre getting into. LMPD is a corrupt police force. LMPD will reap what they sow and it won't be pretty. Tensions in Louisville are at an all time high and you can blame police. You're tempting a bunch of down south ppl to fight back? They're answer after seeing Minneapolis and Atlanta "F.u.c.k.i.n.g Bet"

I said what I said.

https://www.wave3.com/2020/05/29/lm...wave-news-reporter-during-louisville-protest/
There’s a lot of evidence in many places where the rioting is happening that white supremacist groups have invaded and been committing acts of organized arson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT