ADVERTISEMENT

Cal = Worst bench coach in UK history

How dare Cal miss key free throws and foul Oscar out on multiple bs calls
He played Collins at the 4 all game until the under 5 and 2 OTs…a clear sign he knew it wasn’t who he should be playing to start.

There are games where your argument is valid. This isn’t one.

He doesn’t see the importance in early season games so we keep losing them so he can experiment…and that’s how Kansas has the all time lead

Reactions: deep3
He played Collins at the 4 all game until the under 5 and 2 OTs…a clear sign he knew it wasn’t who he should be playing to start.

There are games where your argument is valid. This isn’t one.

He doesn’t see the importance in early season games so we keep losing them so he can experiment…and that’s how Kansas has the all time lead
Collins played 18 minutes out of 50…

Collins played 18 minutes out of 50…
18 out of 35.

I already acknowledged he didn’t play the under 5 or the 2 OTs bc it was a mistake

And all of that was at the 4 which isn’t where he should be.

He should spot Oscar at the 5 and that’s it

dpOTnG3.jpg

18 out of 35.

I already acknowledged he didn’t play the under 5 or the 2 OTs bc it was a mistake

And all of that was at the 4 which isn’t where he should be.

He should spot Oscar at the 5 and that’s it
He did play in the 2 OT but I get your point.

How does one have 2 children if he plays with just himself? Makes sense. I used to say shit like that in grade achool
Ever heard of artificial insemination big man, there is your answer now give your hand a rest clown and get back on slurping Cal.

Ever heard of artificial insemination big man, there is your answer now give your hand a rest clown and get back on slurping Cal.
No. What is artificial insemination? I’ve always done the insemination myself

This is true and it’s not even debatable. And for the record, Cal isn’t even a great recruiter. He’s a FRAUD there too. Antigua is guy that got all Cal’s best players for him. Him leaving and returning coinciding with exactly when our recruiting fell off and picked back up exposed Cal in recruiting as well.

Calipari is the biggest con man there’s ever been in the sport. He manages to steal 10 million a year for results that 20+ other coaches in the country could produce and they’d do it for less than half of what Cal makes.

If people can’t see it by now, they never will.

The only time Kentucky looks good under Cal is when the other teams lets us run. If they clog the lane, it’s over.
Cal is the arch nemesis of spacing. He has a complete inability to recognize its importance in todays game.

That and the fact his coaching style and philosophy take zero advantage of our annual huge advantage in athletic ability and length is malpractice. We take all that advantage in length and athleticism and play like Penn St!

No trapping, no extending the defense, no creating tempo with defensive pressure. And no spacing on offense to allow our athletes to move and attack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT