ADVERTISEMENT

Cal watches Little House on Prairie instead of game tape

There is no point in him reviewing all 3. We all know what we are getting with LSU or vandy.

He is totally messing with a portion of our fanbase.
Yeah it’s a troll job , but that shits only funny when you are kicking ass and have a good rapport with the fans , sometimes you are in position to troll , sometimes not —- this ass obviously falls in the “ not in position to troll “ location . He doesn’t care about his audience and that’s really really sad

Get out the way for Ol Man Tucker, he’s too late to eat his supper . . .

Who wants to keep it going? Sing along . . .

Wow. Straight from the horse’s mouth. Unbelievable. Just played the clip on KSR.

Something to the effect of, “why would I waste time watching tape on Georgia, lsu, and vandy when we don’t even know who we play. I watched little house on the prairie, some Alaskan show, and The Waltons instead”.

Somebody get the clip lol
I think sometimes he says this kind of stuff to get some of ya'll's panties in a wad.

Wow. Straight from the horse’s mouth. Unbelievable. Just played the clip on KSR.

Something to the effect of, “why would I waste time watching tape on Georgia, lsu, and vandy when we don’t even know who we play. I watched little house on the prairie, some Alaskan show, and The Waltons instead”.

Coachspeak

facepalm.gif

CeshKoY.jpg

If you think Cal is telling anything resembling the truth here, you're really trying to hard.

I think sometimes he says this kind of stuff to get some of ya'll's panties in a wad.
No doubt. But thats a problem when you have the history he has with BBN. He hasn't been, ummm, "fan friendly" so to speak...So when he says something like this, its sort of like laughing in your face...

Why would he scout teams that we may not even play? He has plenty of time to do that once we have the winner of today's game. Some of you look for anything to try to bash the coach but I doubt any top tier coach would waste their time deeply evaluating multiple teams when they can best use their time doing other things in preparing for games.
Any thoughts on the game?

Cal sure had them ready to go 😂😂😂🤬🤬🤬

Hey Cow, since you're into TV these days, I'd just like you to know most of BBN would use another show's name to describe the 2016-2023 version of you:

1280px-Jackass-logo.svg.png

• Haha
Reactions: kywildcat41086
Comments like this are what are digging Calipari’s grave here. He thinks it’s cute. And he can get away with it when he’s winning. But this #%*? doesn’t fly when you’re losing in the first round of tournaments and getting 8 seeds. Shouldn’t at least.
Or losing to Vandy twice in 10 days without their best player ??? But Cal thinks Cal is some icon , some statue that can’t fall , even when it’s a very damaged icon . Nearly destroyed

Reactions: STL_Cat
If the team just does what Cal wants them to do then it doesn't matter what other teams are doing. If we lose it's the team's fault. Um, ok.

Well, he admitted it when UK lost to Wisconsin. It's driven me nuts his entire tenure. Arrogance.

And we wonder why UK doesn't appear ready to go from the opening tip in big games .... they don't know what they're going to see from the opponent. They just focus on themselves and practice against the same defense from their teammates every day.
100% this.

He's been so arrogant about everything.

He brags about starting 5 freshmen.

I've always felt there is a sense of arrogance in the whole "I don't call plays, I let them make it happen." And you probably think--he's not making it about him, how is that arrogant. But I've always read it as "my team that I've made is so good, they don't need to be coached during games."

And he's done better the last month or so. He's realized he has to coach. But man I've always despised this attitude of--"I've already made them ready, they just have to go do it."

Little House on the prairie was a good series. We knew he wasn't watching tape. He has a life time control here. At least he used the time good

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT