ADVERTISEMENT

Cal took the entire Arkansas team…..

To the best of my knowledge, I do not think that I have ever started a post about another school unless it was related directly to Kentucky (such as a game against Kentucky). I would never start a post about something like..."Oh, look at Bruce Pearl. He took a player to see a game".

That wasn’t the question (have you started a thread)

That wasn’t the question (have you started a thread)
Have I commented on a post that someone has started on another school? It's possible, but I can't be sure. I've been on this board for 23 years, so it's hard to remember everything that I've commented on. But I can say that if there were posts on here every single day, or multiple times a day, about another's school's coach; I would complain about that, too.

Have I commented on a post that someone has started on another school? It's possible, but I can't be sure. I've been on this board for 23 years, so it's hard to remember everything that I've commented on. But I can say that if there were posts on here every single day, or multiple times a day, about another's school's coach; I would complain about that, too.

So you have, so, and not trying to be an ass, but you’re an accomplice as well.

But this is a basketball board. People are going to talk about everything, especially in the off-season.

So if you’ve commented on posts besides Kentucky related…you can’t really say anything

So you have, so, and not trying to be an ass, but you’re an accomplice as well.

But this is a basketball board. People are going to talk about everything, especially in the off-season.

So if you’ve commented on posts besides Kentucky related…you can’t really say anything
I didn't say that I have. I said that it's possible that sometime in the last 23 years, I may have. And even if I have, it's far different from the obsession that people have with our former "coach". If it were just a random comment or post, it would be far different from following, and reporting on everything he does. Most people are ready to move on from that idiot and the dark years and move into Kentucky's future.

I didn't say that I have. I said that it's possible that sometime in the last 23 years, I may have. And even if I have, it's far different from the obsession that people have with our former "coach". If it were just a random comment or post, it would be far different from following, and reporting on everything he does. Most people are ready to move on from that idiot and the dark years and move into Kentucky's future.

It’s no different, lol. People on here obsess about teams like Duke or Kansas, lol.

Ignore it, lol. The dude coached here 15 years, just left a couple weeks ago, etc, and you don’t think people should take about it?!

Or they can talk about it and you can ignore it and move on from the dark ages. No one forces you to read it.

They have every right to discuss whatever. You aren’t to say what should be.

I think Matt Jones is an idiot and too much is posted about him, but I’ve learned it’s not my place to tell people not to post about him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT