ADVERTISEMENT

Cal pounds UL again

Some portion of that can be attributed to Louisville's demise as well.

Lol Louisville.
m0170.gif

Cardinal-Beatdown-Merry-Christmas.gif

At this point I feel like we are the abuser in the relationship. I mean you can only beat on someone so much before it loses it's appeal. It's getting boring. Louisville really needs to up it's game and make the rivalry competitive again. It's like kicking a puppy. A skanky malt liquor drinking line bearded face tat puppy, but still a puppy. I feel like Sally Struthers is about to step in, and do a commercial asking for donations to stop it.

At this point I feel like we are the abuser in the relationship. I mean you can only beat on someone so much before it loses it's appeal. It's getting boring. Louisville really needs to up it's game and make the rivalry competitive again. It's like kicking a puppy. A skanky malt liquor drinking line bearded face tat puppy, but still a puppy. I feel like Sally Struthers is about to step in, and do a commercial asking for donations to stop it.
Told my wife last night that I was never averse to giving an ass-whippin' when needed, but would never keep beating on someone once they were whipped. It feels like UL is currently curled up in the fetal position, whimpering for mercy. Hard for me to enjoy it like I should, esp. w/ KP there.

There was a time about 5 or so years ago I said I hate Louisville so much and I wish they'd lose every game they play for the rest of eternity. But them being THIS bad is actually a little bit boring. Couldn't have happened to a better fanbase, though.

also the only times they've beaten UK under Cal is at home and by 3. their best team in 30 years beat an NIT UK team by 3. they beat the 2016-17 team by 3 in monk's awful shooting game combined with the best game of quentin snider's career. their next win came in the 20-21 season when they beat the worst UK team ever in any of our lifetimes again by 3.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
also the only times they've beaten UK under Cal is at home and by 3. their best team in 30 years beat an NIT UK team by 3. they beat the 2016-17 team by 3 in monk's awful shooting game combined with the best game of quentin snider's career. their next win came in the 20-21 season when they beat the worst UK team ever in any of our lifetimes again by 3.

3+3+3=9

That's crazy. Won 3 games and all by 3. Well one is vacated but still.

Reactions: jgraf_1
Let's not forget Stoops pretty much owns them in football right now too. Both Cal and Stoops have shown some massive warts the past few years but both seem to just beat UL no matter what. Must eat their fans alive.

Told my wife last night that I was never averse to giving an ass-whippin' when needed, but would never keep beating on someone once they were whipped. It feels like UL is currently curled up in the fetal position, whimpering for mercy. Hard for me to enjoy it like I should, esp. w/ KP there.
Never ever feel one ounce of mercy for that Slime Core City College.. Now that their down, that's where they need to stay for as long as possible. Karma is a Biot_h when other schools were down and having a hard time and U6 was doing nothing but bashing those schools and making fun of them and how their programs had fell on hard times. Well welcome to Extreme Hard Times U6, and I hope it continues to bite you in the rear end for as long as possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT