ADVERTISEMENT

Cal on Big Z's eligibility ''I think he'll be fine''.

You’ve got 7 years of explaining to do. Please list the critical injuries for each of these seasons. Thanks
I don’t have to explain crap. I’m not the one bitching out the team. Asking me to explain why some get all girly and cry about their team losing is a waste of my time. If you need support go huddle up with the others that have betrayed the program. I’d keep it in private though. If they do in public they invite comment. And that, these hater quitter types don’t seem to be able to handle.

• Haha
Reactions: Graham51 and Mdnerd
No, some of my posts are about haters of KY basketball. I just point out the grotesque fallacy of the tripe they spew all over the cats I never complain about a truly devoted fan. I have no respect for anything that just dumps on the program endlessly days after day, year after year . Just like a U6 fan. No difference.
No you're a troll with multiple accounts that has been exposed as such. You've used multiple accounts in this thread. Get a life outside of this board. Move on to another fanbase to troll.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I don’t have to explain crap. I’m not the one bitching out the team. Asking me to explain why some get all girly and cry about their team losing is a waste of my time. If you need support go huddle up with the others that have betrayed the program. I’d keep it in private though. If they do in public they invite comment. And that, these hater quitter types don’t seem to be able to handle.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You do kind of come across as the bitching type. Not sure why though…

No you're a troll with multiple accounts that has been exposed as such. You've used multiple accounts in this thread. Get a life outside of this board. Move on to another fanbase to troll.
Laugh. Just one account. I like that you see me behind every post that supports UK though.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You do kind of come across as the bitching type. Not sure why though…
No idea. I’m an easy going guy. Just not one you want to bash KY around. Haters trying to hide in the blue mist is despicable. It is funny watching them try to accuse someone of bashing KY fans just because the are cowering in the mist.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdnerd
What the hell does several years have to do with Big Z? He said he feels good about him being eligible. Do you disagree or do you argree and just feel the need to cry about something? So you’re saying he’s prolly gonna be eligible? None of you will ever answer this.
Several years because we always have some drama about a kid playing and Cal keeps everything a secret. People like you come unglued if anyone says anything negative about Cal. You must be Brad Calipari and are taking up for Daddy.

Several years because we always have some drama about a kid playing and Cal keeps everything a secret. People like you come unglued if anyone says anything negative about Cal. You must be Brad Calipari and are taking up for Daddy.
Get used to the drama. This is now a game played by mostly bratty teens trying be millionaires by age 22 that can change teams on a whim.

What is Cal supposed to say? "I think the NCAA is gonna **** us"? Or, :Im expecting him to be eligible---or ineligible?

Odds are, he has no idea, TBH. So the safe route is this.

You ever think maybe that’s because so many constantly cry and cry and cry and cry.

By the way I don’t think non linear thinker means what you think it means. Just saying since you seem determined to to miss apply the term.
There are levels to it, but you and Jimmy go at people just to go at people. And okay what does non-linear thinking mean then?

There are levels to it, but you and Jimmy go at people just to go at people. And okay what does non-linear thinking mean then?
That of course is completely false. Funny how haters always resort to that. They can’t stand someone that supports the cats and shines the spotlight on those hating on the cats.

Your google busted? Non-linear thinkers are generally those associated with nonlogical thought. Euphemistically, they are dreamers and in very rare cases imaginative. Some use the term for out of the box or non-conforming solutioning but that is a bit off track. The term was being misapplied by someone that clearly was making word salad. Probably good VP material.

That of course is completely false. Funny how haters always resort to that. They can’t stand someone that supports the cats and shines the spotlight on those hating on the cats.

Your google busted? Non-linear thinkers are generally those associated with nonlogical thought. Euphemistically, they are dreamers and in very rare cases imaginative. Some use the term for out of the box or non-conforming solutioning but that is a bit off track. The term was being misapplied by someone that clearly was making word salad. Probably good VP material.
I was saying what you were saying wasn’t non-linear and I asked because I wanted to see what you would say.

I eagerly await the day John Calipari is no longer the coach at Kentucky
Prime Cal is the best coach for UK, period. We're talking 2009-2015 Cal.

The problem is we haven't seen him consistently since that 2018 Auburn E8 loss.

If he can come back, he can stay. If not, time to go. Last two seasons are not what we need. This is the put up or shut up year. He has to prove he can win at a high level again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT