ADVERTISEMENT

Cal keeping a low profile

Mar 12, 2018
I know he can’t do too much until all the NBA decisions are made but haven’t heard that he has contacted any recruits just doesn’t seem like Cal. I think being blasted on national TV by Goodman saying Coach K has dominated him on the recruiting trail will light a fire under him.I know Goodman hates Cal and is a tool but he really blasted him on national TV.It is the type of thing that really fires Cal up can’t wait for Cal’s response because you know he is going to have one.

pusley.jpg

It should piss Cal off because sure as he'll pissed me off and I don't even have a dog in the fight. Its kinda creepy how giddy Goodman gets when interviewing these players .I don't know man

Hmmm, low post count, recently created account, insinuating problems with Cal and defensive.

What’s that spell?

T R O L L!!!

Reactions: awf
Been on this board for years under different name definitely not a troll,UK grad fan for over 50 years just trying to get a discussion going on a slow night but instead get attacked and called names.I am done good night.

From the looks of his face he better swallow coach K's baby batter before he chokes or it spoils. He should worry about that more than taking shots at Cal.
In other news I hope goodman catches hepatitis, syphilis, ghonorea & west Nile all in the same week.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Been on this board for years under different name definitely not a troll,UK grad fan for over 50 years just trying to get a discussion going on a slow night but instead get attacked and called names.I am done good night.
Good assessment.......next time don't be so trollish and you won't g attacked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT