ADVERTISEMENT

Cal isn’t Leaving

Anytime soon So suck it up, boys and girls. That’s propaganda started by posters that really believe their whining and bitching will make Cal leave. It’s an illusion, a mirage, a lie, a bad trip started by delusional posters who have jumped off the edge of the cliff. I repeat, Cal will leave when He decide’s. The wannabe fortune teller’s and Nostradamus’s on rivals Don’t Know. They are pissing in the wind, and it keeps hitting them in the face. Sad thing is they seem to enjoy the shower.
Thank goodness you cleared that up for us.

Are we celebrating him staying? Not sure that’s the W you think it is.

I know we have some Bball only and football only fans, but didn’t realize we actually had Cal only fans.
Crazy isn’t it? Damn Cal has really gotten into the heads of some of these fans I sure hope they do realize that UK basketball was established before 2009!

OP isn't wrong guys ...

It doesn't make him a Cal only fan either.

Cal has a gigantic buyout. The likelihood of it being bought out is slim to none.

For the above reason it pretty much makes it his decision to leave when he wants. Maybe folks could push him to take another offer if it was made....maybe, but that's about it.

No one is walking away from $50m. Perhaps he quits for that ambassador roll because he has grown tired of the gig.

Next year’s recruiting class is ranked #1. This is the first class Antigua and Chin were the prime recruiters
barbee and Justice leaving was a good thing since they were largely responsible for the recruiting classes after Antigua left the first time. Also wish KP had stayed
How many years has Cal had either the #1 or #2 class? How many Championships does he have to show for it? We don’t hang recruiting banners in Rupp we aren’t that program!!!!

You guys are delusional. All he’s saying is that several putz’s here think their posts on a message board are keeping him up at night. Funny to watch them chase their tails as he’s gonna leave when he wants, not because of Bubba and Goober on a message board.

Anybody that doesn’t call him a total failure 199 times a day is immediately called a Cal lover. How old is that crew of boobs? 10?
It’s more than just the message board people guaranteed that are sick of Cal. He’ll be gone soon enough and when he is hopefully all of you “ Cal” guys follow him to his next stop!

girl-eating-fish-fish.gif
You should not video yourself like that.

He is way past his prime and I’ve been ready for a fresh start for quite some time. I know petulant children can’t grasp a UK fan that is ready for him to go but can also understand that in realty he’s gonna go when he wants. They are so petulant that they immediately have their mommy’s pour them a glass of kool aid while they call such people Cal lovers like the dorks that they are. Enjoy your night.
What flavor hot pockets did mom buy you this week CS? [laughing]

O

He is way past his prime and I’ve been ready for a fresh start for quite some time. I know petulant children can’t grasp a UK fan that is ready for him to go but can also understand that in realty he’s gonna go when he wants. They are so petulant that they immediately have their mommy’s pour them a glass of kool aid while they call such people Cal lovers like the dorks that they are. Enjoy your night.
"reality"
"mommies"
"Kool-Aid"
Also you said "petulant" twice, which is redundant.

Anytime soon So suck it up, boys and girls. That’s propaganda started by posters that really believe their whining and bitching will make Cal leave. It’s an illusion, a mirage, a lie, a bad trip started by delusional posters who have jumped off the edge of the cliff. I repeat, Cal will leave when He decide’s. The wannabe fortune teller’s and Nostradamus’s on rivals Don’t Know. They are pissing in the wind, and it keeps hitting them in the face. Sad thing is they seem to enjoy the shower.
You are prob right .. but I sure as hell wouldn't celebrate it . I thought about starting a thread on next year but I'll state it here .. I agree Cal will be here next here ( more than likely) and I dont think the group ( as it stands now) wins shit . Not the SEC , not the SECT , or reaches a FF . JMHO .

Reactions: Jumpercat
Then you are glad that Cal will destroy the program. Cause he will. He’s that stubborn, that dumb, and that big of an ass.

How many years has Cal had either the #1 or #2 class? How many Championships does he have to show for it? We don’t hang recruiting banners in Rupp we aren’t that program!!!!
On the flip side how many years did he have a top ranked class and go to the final 4? That happened a few times as well. Not all number 1 classes are the same. The one we have coming up is very strong. I get y’all want cal gone as soon as possible. Him winning big on the way out with next years class a real possibility. You want him gone? That’s how he needs to go.

I got news for you….
This team is trending very well and if we can avoid the injury bug the rest of the way I think we make a serious run.
But you do you.
I gotta give it to you man. You’re consistent. Either delusional or naively optimistic. But consistent nonetheless.

• Haha
Reactions: LmdCat
Great input ladies and gentlemen. Some attacks, but not many. I‘ve supported Cal since he’s been at UK. He’s the best recruiter we’ve ever had or ever will have. UK has always been a leader in college basketball, but like most I know our program is not where we all know it should. Cal deserves at least next year to prove he’s still the Cal we all supported and loved from 2009 - 2015. If our team next year is anything like what we have now then I believe he’ll retire. If the team next year is good and makes a run at a NC, I believe he’ll stay on as our coach through the end of his contract. All coaches have a few years on their resume when their teams underperformed or just wasn’t good. K, Roy, Smith, Knight, etc. I’m not happy with our performance this year. Cal is to blame for a lot, but not all of our problems. As I’ve previously stated this group of players just aren’t that great. If you can’t see that then you’re letting your hatred for Cal blind you from seeing what’s right in front of you. Thank You for Posting your thoughts, and feelings. To those who attacked me personally, I hope you received some pleasure from posting your hateful comments. FYI, just because I’m not a part of the group that constantly post hatred against Cal doesn’t mean I’m supporting Cal and the team’s performance this year. I just choose to be realistic about the future and what will and will not happen.

Last edited:
I’m not supporting Cal. I just stated fact not fiction. I knew the posters whose been posting repetitive threads and post on Cal leaving would show up posting in this thread. Guess I was right. It’s bad to wanting something so bad and not being able to get it. As I stated I don’t support whats going on with this team. Cal is to blame, he recruited it he’s the coach, and he owns it. What amazes me the most that everyone wants to blame Cal for the way our players perform. Nobody has been consistent the entire yet except Oscar and most games Wallace. Oscar kills us on defense. Wallace is good he he’s not a leader or a game changer. Mr. T has been playing well lately, but he to inconsistent with his hustle, shooting, and aggressiveness. Livingston is improving, but his shooting leaves a lot to be desired. Wheeler was killing this team, but since he’s not been starting the team has improved some. Collins hasn‘t improved, but I’ll give him a pass due to losing his father. Ware is aggressive but he couldn’t hit a barn with a basketball if he was standing 10 yards away. Theiro should be playing more not less. Ugo is a work in progress, can block shots, but has no offensive game. Reeves is our most consistent player, but he disappears in big games. Now do you really believe this is a good team? Come on Man or Women face the facts. I’m looking forward to next year. I support UK and give Cal great players that want to learn and you’ll see the difference. I’m sure some will find reasons to continue hating and trashing Cal, but if you do I think you should really take a harder look at our players and how they’re performing. Again, I’m pissed at Cal, he should have recruited better. Sometimes you don’t get what you believe you‘re getting with products you purchase, and players you recruit. Just Saying.

All of the problems you mentioned are coaching. They aren't recruiting issues. We have a team that could compete for the championship. We just don't have a coach. Bringing in different players won't help our issues. I guess that Cal has been here so long that some posters have forgotten that success or failure isn't just the responsibility of the players.

All of the problems you mentioned are coaching. They aren't recruiting issues. We have a team that could compete for the championship. We just don't have a coach. Bringing in different players won't help our issues. I guess that Cal has been here so long that some posters have forgotten that success or failure isn't just the responsibility of the players.
If you really believe this team could compete for a championship you’re either blind or your allowing your hatred for Cal to control your ability to think properly. Know1 maybe need to change your handle. Cal is to blame for a lot, but so are the players. You just don’t want to see it, because it would get in the way of your constant and never ending hatred for Cal.

Where the hell have you been? This was discussed months ago.
I’ve been everywhere man up and down the Kentucky hills man across the great divide man. I’ve been to your house man I’ve been with your wife man she was very nice man she said you had ED man. I’ve been everywhere man I’ve been everywhere……..

I don’t agree with op. This time in tubbys tenure the same garbage was being spouted. OP must not know what bbn does when they want change. Cal will have a stroke trying to fight that. He doesn’t make the tournament or doesn’t win a game he could get run out or the pressure could be so immense a freshman team won’t be able to handle it. You pro mediocrity clowns have no clue what will happen.

OP isn't wrong guys ...

It doesn't make him a Cal only fan either.

Cal has a gigantic buyout. The likelihood of it being bought out is slim to none.

For the above reason it pretty much makes it his decision to leave when he wants. Maybe folks could push him to take another offer if it was made....maybe, but that's about it.

No one is walking away from $50m. Perhaps he quits for that ambassador roll because he has grown tired of the gig.
WAIT JUST A MINUTE…CAL HAS A BUYOUT???

When did this happen?

WTF

HOW COME NOBODY HAS EVER BROUGHT THIS UP

Next year’s recruiting class is ranked #1. This is the first class Antigua and Chin were the prime recruiters
barbee and Justice leaving was a good thing since they were largely responsible for the recruiting classes after Antigua left the first time. Also wish KP had stayed
KP may be looking for a job soon so maybe you will get your wish.

If you really believe this team could compete for a championship you’re either blind or your allowing your hatred for Cal to control your ability to think properly. Know1 maybe need to change your handle. Cal is to blame for a lot, but so are the players. You just don’t want to see it, because it would get in the way of your constant and never ending hatred for Cal.
I do not hate Cal at all. I just hate what he's done to the UK program. And his unwillingness to do even the most basic of coaching just infuriates me.

It's pretty sad that you blame the players for our decline into mediocrity over the last 4+ years.

Another waste of oxygen!

Last edited:
My defense for him until this year has been that CBB has gotten a lot tougher to stay on top as we have seen several top coaches step down. But although I mostly agree with @Ocornett on the talent level, what we have seen this year is a very poorly coached team and combined with listening to him gives me no hope he has the fire or real plan to build an elite team.

Who could've imagined we'd have purported UK fans flexing because UK can't shitcan its shitty head coach who is going on 4 freaking years without an NCAA tournament win thanks to his terrible contract.

Cal has really mind-F**cked a significant portion of the fanbase.
I have to respectfully disagree with you only because the ones you are talking about are mindless. Lol

My defense for him until this year has been that CBB has gotten a lot tougher to stay on top as we have seen several top coaches step down. But although I mostly agree with @Ocornett on the talent level, what we have seen this year is a very poorly coached team and combined with listening to him gives me no hope he has the fire or real plan to build an elite team.
If you are not on top, you don't have to fall to the bottom at the speed of a free-falling rock.

I’ve been everywhere man up and down the Kentucky hills man across the great divide man. I’ve been to your house man I’ve been with your wife man she was very nice man she said you had ED man. I’ve been everywhere man I’ve been everywhere……..
...nevertheless, you haven't been anywhere and your overactive imagination isn't taking you anywhere!

Last edited:
This is bass level inane.
"Yeah, Cal sucks, but you can't do anything about it" (sticks tongue out)

Not sure what you think you are winning here. Yeah, it's a hostage situation. We get it.
43354d49-0b0c-4b4c-9e56-db3e22071a5c_text.gif
Same situation at Iowa football with the HCs son doing a crap job as OC for a long time now but he gets retained year after year. Why? His Dad is HC and nothing can be done. Feels to me like UK basketball is in the same situation with Calipari; just for a different reason.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I’m not supporting Cal. I just stated fact not fiction. I knew the posters whose been posting repetitive threads and post on Cal leaving would show up posting in this thread. Guess I was right. It’s bad to wanting something so bad and not being able to get it. As I stated I don’t support whats going on with this team. Cal is to blame, he recruited it he’s the coach, and he owns it. What amazes me the most that everyone wants to blame Cal for the way our players perform. Nobody has been consistent the entire yet except Oscar and most games Wallace. Oscar kills us on defense. Wallace is good he he’s not a leader or a game changer. Mr. T has been playing well lately, but he to inconsistent with his hustle, shooting, and aggressiveness. Livingston is improving, but his shooting leaves a lot to be desired. Wheeler was killing this team, but since he’s not been starting the team has improved some. Collins hasn‘t improved, but I’ll give him a pass due to losing his father. Ware is aggressive but he couldn’t hit a barn with a basketball if he was standing 10 yards away. Theiro should be playing more not less. Ugo is a work in progress, can block shots, but has no offensive game. Reeves is our most consistent player, but he disappears in big games. Now do you really believe this is a good team? Come on Man or Women face the facts. I’m looking forward to next year. I support UK and give Cal great players that want to learn and you’ll see the difference. I’m sure some will find reasons to continue hating and trashing Cal, but if you do I think you should really take a harder look at our players and how they’re performing. Again, I’m pissed at Cal, he should have recruited better. Sometimes you don’t get what you believe you‘re getting with products you purchase, and players you recruit. Just Saying.
Very well written, but have you considered the real common denominator for this team and next years is conditioning. I don’t think they’re in shape. That explains the poor shooting as legs give out. Against South Carolina, in the last 30 or 40 seconds when they realized they were losing, they absolutely locked Carolina down, but it was too late and they don’t have the stamina to maintain that effort for a full half, much less game. What do you think?

Reactions: LmdCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT