ADVERTISEMENT

Cal is cooked

I’m not singling anyone out but if you didn’t see this coming, idk where you’ve been the last 6 years. We always suck in the SEC tournament and we’ll likely be out of the main bracket before the sweet 16. I sure as hell wouldn’t waste my money on Kentucky basketball tickets with cow at the helm
I know I know..... for me, I continue to be sucked back in... I have for years now, really enjoyed going to UK games in tourney venues... SEC tourney etc etc... meeting up with a group of friends and Cat fans that I haven't seen in years.. I'm not feeling like to much of an idiot, but I think I am done with that..

Reactions: drew_ukfan
I know I know..... for me, I continue to be sucked back in... I have for years now, really enjoyed going to UK games in tourney venues... SEC tourney etc etc... meeting up with a group of friends and Cat fans that I haven't seen in years.. I'm not feeling like to much of an idiot, but I think I am done with that..
I used to go to Nashville yearly during the SEC tourney and spend a week with my friend and hit the bars during games. Good times. Havent been in 6 or 7 years now.

Reactions: augustaky1
I don’t post too often, but Cal has got to go. He doesn’t care about anything other than June. He’s making a mockery of our program. I have never seen a coach do less with more. Sad!
This. It's not that he's a terrible coach. It's that he just doesn't put any effort whatsoever into coaching and seemingly doesn't even care about it. Being a coach who doesn't try is worse than just being a bad coach.

Reactions: March 22
I feel for you if you spent 5k on a flight to Nashville.
Posting from nashville. I blame cal for the AM guards having open threes and free drives to the rim. I blame me for spending 5k flying in from houston to watch this trainwreck. Saw tubby at halftime and wished we had him back. That's how bad it is now.
I won’t pay to watch UK until Cal is gone. Last time I saw them was their loss to st pete. Haven’t you seen enough from Cal the last few years to know he can’t win no matter what team he has? Sorry for you losing 5k.

Jones did. Lost access.

Tucker did. Lost access.

Cal turning into Hitler’s last days here.
Matt Jones has said that Cal has backed himself into a corner, after several years of mediocre seasons and lack of post season success, that this will be when the media will turn on him if there is no post season run. I don't believe the media will have a choice.

I can’t believe that used car salesman ever pulled the wool over our eyes. Even in our best seasons his coaching seriously cost us.

• Love
Reactions: Wildcatjedi
Posting from nashville. I blame cal for the AM guards having open threes and free drives to the rim. I blame me for spending 5k flying in from houston to watch this trainwreck. Saw tubby at halftime and wished we had him back. That's how bad it is now.

Sad as it is to say, we're part of the problem. Every year I spend the money too. Cal says he doesn't care about the tournament despite knowing how many fans spend thousands to make the trip. That's the only thing he says that isn't total bs.

We all hear it. Yet we spend the thousands anyway just to watch him piss away games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT